rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You Out Of Her League?

Are You Out Of Her League?

They're blowing you (and others) off not because of any "leagues," but because they're out to get their egos stroked, not to find a man.

Years ago there was a lot of pressure on women to "woman up" and get married and have kids. No more. Therefore, women can extend adolescence until around age 35. And sometimes forever (I know a 50-year-old woman who still behaves like this).

Since women's sex drives are lower than those of men, they don't have the need to get laid as much. Hence, single guys in their twenties get a raw deal, as opposed to the husbands in their twenties decades ago.

There is a big difference between the singles scene now, and the scene I read about in the 1970s.

In the '70s, the women who were single were liberating themselves from the shackles of marriage and kids and approached sex with an attitude of rebelliousness. If they went out, it was to get laid or at least to mess around. They were women, not girls, and took their cue from the books of Erica Jong: "I don't need to be married to fuck! I'll do it anyway!"

But today, with "extended adolescence," women have turned the singles scene into a permanent middle school dance -- which sounds like what you just experienced. They're there to hang with gal pals first and foremost, and to get attention. They're girls, not women, and now demand to be treated like girls (i.e. children), which is why we have the problems with college sex hysteria we do now.

If the country started getting regularly attacked by terrorist fringe groups, like in France, and women suddenly needed to be protected again, you'd see these same women throwing themselves at guys in bars. If we all had to live under a strict religion like we did in the '50s, you see that too.

Addendum: What I wrote is a bunch of sociological ideas. As for you personally, you might want to calibrate your game to the venue. If they're acting like middle schoolers, which is what I suspect, bringing along a wingman or two and traveling in packs might work better. I've also found 8s easier to meet than 6s -- and it's far easier outside of the club scene.

Messages In This Thread