rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014-2015 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
014-2015 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
In May of 2014 I wrote this - “A Brutal Evaluation” of myself (funny how things change) [Image: lol.gif]

NOW: This will solely cover how I’m banging girls, results, thoughts, etc

The highs:
-My first legit threesome
-My first devil’s threesome (more of a funny story than anything)
-Fucked my first 2 legitimate Asian girls (Chinese & Vietnamese)
-Feel stronger and bigger than ever
-Got a main girl solid HB 8, compliments my life, while still gaming constantly
-Explored BDSM & Domination on girls (my first year doing so).
-Went to a bunch of festivals, shows, and events.

The lows:
-An abortion (with main)
-STD(with a notch, hasn’t surfaced since initial) (use condoms now)
-Lost a handful of solid HB 8/9 almost notches (problems with LMR, logistics, lost interest)

Major lessons Learned:
-Wear a fucking condom
-Always pull out also
-Screen sketchy dirty girls more.
-ALWAYS ALWAYS GO FOR THE BANG.

The notch count:
-27 bangs this year

The Breakdown:
-10 were first date bangs
-8 were 2nd date bangs
-8 were straight home bangs
-12 of these were one night stands (first date bangs + straight home bangs that I never saw again)
-16 were plates at one point

I will be happy to provide more stats as well.

Unfortunately I don’t have any approach stats, how many girls I never banged that I met, or bang to date ratio. I also can’t tell you my number to bang rate but I can honestly say it’s probably less than .400. I can truthfully say my ratio has to be over .500 for meet then bang, because I run strict and tight game once I get them out for a meet.

I’ll be keep better track this year.

Date Logistics:
-Try to have them meet you at your house – possible bang before even leaving, give them a quick tour, drop some feelers of things you want to show them later.
-DON’T do dinner – don’t be that chump man.
-I have 5 bars that are a mile away from house, 2 dive bars 3/4 of a mile away as well.
-I frequent one bar that has a loungey atmosphere, low lights, semi loud music.
-GET TO KNOW THE BARTENDERS, in my case I’m either friends with them or became friends.
-TIP THE BARTENDERS WELL – this is an investment, they’ll offer free shots/drinks and discounts in the future. They’ll also put in a good word when you go to the bathroom.
-APPETIZERS – it’s a heated debate, I’ve seen not using them and using them work, the jury is still out.
-I don’t usually need this but ALWAYS have a second venue option/or cooler option – this will continue the good night vibe.
-Have Uber/Taxi info on standby just in case you’re wasted, don’t be a fucking idiot and drive drunk and/or get a DUI.
-Your gut will tell you if she sees a high SMV, you’ll see IOI’s, your gut will tell you if it’s time to bounce.
-If not, use Venue #2 to feel thing out some more.
-PAYING, now usually I don’t mind (since I get hooked up now). However, let the tab come, DON’T pull out your wallet, wait a bit, let there be silence, see how she acts. If she pays/splits even better, if not just close it out.

Bang Logistics (Your Place):
-I don’t live by myself, the person I live with I rarely see, is sleeping, or isn’t home.
-I keep the house and my room dark as possible.
-My pad has some pretty cool things related to the extreme sports industry (paid hobby)
-I have a large TV in my room, along with a few PC screens, queen sized bed, some cool stuff on the walls.
-My TV is hooked up to my PC, so I can watch ANYTHING. Bitches love watching movies.
-I like to show off rifles/guns/autographed stuff in my room.
-My bed has super soft smooth fleece blanket then a comforter on top, girls LOVE soft blankets.
-Condoms, whips, cuffs, blinders, and binders are all bedside in a small drawer.

Personality wise:
I’ve seen A LOT of improvement in my confidence, the way I approach/react/adjust. Everything from the way I talk, the way I fuck, the way my body acts around girls.

The way I talk:
-Deep and strong (with eye contact)
-Always a smirk or a smile
-I’ve always been the clown/funny/asshole type.
-I’ll drop red pill truths into things I say.
-I escalate things sexually with jokes or take advantage things a girl says.
-I command the conversation and guide it into recon/intel extraction from the girl.

The way I physically act:
-My posture is a straight back with a strong chest.
-I don’t lean in when I talk to a girl, I lean back.
-Direct eye contact.
-I’ll walk in front of the girl when walking.
-I’ll admit I’ll act goofy as fuck sometimes, especially on the dance floor.
-Occasionally I’ll grab her hand to guide her somewhere.
-I’m aggressive and a dirty mother fucker in bed as well.

Text Game:
-The most important thing is to get the number ASAP, strike while the iron is hot.
-Try to keep it short, funny, and also USE IT MOSTLY FOR LOGISITICAL purposes.
-IF it’s long term text game (say a 5 days+) use text maintenance to keep interest.
-I’ve put in some decent follow up texts/replies in the “what should I text next thread”
-I’ve also covered text game on tinder pretty thoroughly as well, visit “Tinder App” thread.

Social Media Strategy:
-I don’t use FB to get girls, I use IG for this to show high SMV and IOI’s via pictures.
-I’ll share this with girls, only if they request it, my photos are fun, funny, with girls, and occasionally show off my body.
-GO OUT AND DO FUN SHIT, RECORD IT AND POST IT. I can’t emphasize this enough.
-If you’re good at taking photos use it to your advantage.
-A GoPro can be an awesome tool to take pics with (you can use on dating apps also). You don’t need to invest with a Nikon or Cannon or whatever.

TINDER:
Being the top contributor - read through the pages of the Tinder App

I’ll be honest quite a few of my bangs came through Tinder – a handful from OKC and POF so I’ll be focusing solely on Tinder (which you can apply to other apps).

Your Profile – make damn sure you have the following:
Pictures:
-Good pics of your face and/or body.
-Pictures of you and attractive HB7+’s in them.
-Pictures of action, shit that says you go out: sports, extreme sports, shooting, cool hike etc
-Suited up pics are always good, especially professional ones where you’re looking off camera.
-Throw in a funny picture if you like, ex: me HB8 + Mexican sombrero.
-DICK PICS ! (kidding)

Your Bio – bitches may swipe, but they sure as hell read, some examples:

-You can keep it light and funny “part time stripper/part time businessman”
-“I do what the fuck I want.”
-No time for BS always time for fun.
-Funny – do you all have the same cat/dog ? no I won’t follow your thirsty as on IG, do you all have ukulele’s ? do all of you eat the same food ?
-Short Descriptions “football, booze, guns, merica, adrenaline junkie, mosh pit enthusiast” etc
-Challenges/Qualifiers – “are you all basics?” “let me guess you’re unique and easy going? ” etc
-YOU’RE GETTING THE PICTURE BY NOW, USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Openers:
-“Hmmm 2 miles away? Are you stalking me!?”
-No Bio “well aren’t you just an open book”
-Relate to something in their pictures or bio “holy shit you like X also ?”
-Standards “You look like trouble” “something tells me you’re X” etc
-SERIOUSLY THESE ARE JUST A FEW, LOOK AT THE TINDER THREAD.

Closers:
-“Since you’re so close and you actually don’t seem crazy, let’s text and plan on meeting up”
-“ So how do I know you aren’t some 6’4’ 300lb dude named Bubba” blah blah “tell you what send me a selfie flipping me off, what’s your number ?”
-“I’ve got 3 important questions before I get your number. 1. 2.” Girl- “whats 3?” “what’s your number?”
-AFTER some convo “let me be honest and blunt, I don’t beat around the bush or waste time, You seem pretty normal and have your shit together, let’s meet up and see how we vibe, what’s your number?”
-^^^I’ve gotten 5 numbers in the last day and a half using a variation of this.
-SEARCH THE TINDER THREAD.

Tinder Text Game:
-DO NOT MESSAGE AND/OR TEXT GIRLS UNLESS YOU CAN MEET THEM IN A FEW DAYS.
-GIRLS INTEREST DROPS FAST, STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT
-My standard “hey it’s that handsome (physical trait) devil named kaotic” – has had a high reply rate after getting the number off tinder.
-Compliance/Submissive test – have them send you a selfie doing something unique to prove who they are, most girls who do send a selfie, show a IOI.
-Once again keep it light and funny, create SMV by telling them crazy stories of girls wanting you on Tinder, or a first date gone crazy/bad.
-LOGISTICS – keep it simple, take control, the standard “let’s me at x bar at x time on x night”

Summary:
This year has seen a mother fucking explosion in my game, bangs, and personal improvement. I can’t believe the success I’ve had this past year, all with the link to ROK a friend sent in group text as a joke. A few months later I was signed on RVF.

My sex life is strong, I don’t jack off (rarely), my aggressiveness in bed has skyrocketed, it shows in the gym also.

My inner-game - I seriously can’t believe where I was over a year ago and where I am now, it’s insane.

My main HB 8 is always getting compliments on how pretty she is, she listens/obeys me, I have been only in 1 argument this entire year with her, I’ve told her to knock things off only twice. She compliments my life for now so I enjoy the 1 or 2 days a week I’m with her.

This is a total 180 from my ex a few years ago – I can’t believe how I’m handling her.

Hunting pussy is so goddamn rewarding, it also keeps me sane and keeps my emotions in check with my main HB.
I also have NO regrets constantly fucking on the side.
Things I need to work on:

-I NEED TO DAY APPROACH MORE. It’s that simple.
-I need to rely on dating sites less.
-I need to gain more mass/strength in the gym.
-I need to push against LMR just a little bit more.

2015 Fuck Bucket List:

-Another threesome with hotter girls. (Mine were 2 7's at best)
-Fuck more 18-20 year old girls. (I'm getting better at it).
-Get a foreign flag in the states. (I've never had one).
-Travel to get foreign flags. (I just want to travel in general).
-Fuck more Asian girls. (Had my first 2 this year)

Please ask any questions you want on this thread, or PM me.

I'd appreciate any feedback, advice, constructive criticism as well. [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread