rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russell Crowe gets hamsters spinning on age-appropriate roles for actresses

Russell Crowe gets hamsters spinning on age-appropriate roles for actresses

Quote: (01-06-2015 05:25 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Keanu Reeves is mixed blood East Asian. That's not so uncommon for older Asian guys to still have the looks of someone " late 30's". Also, shit, I hope I look like Russell Crowe when I'm 50.

Yes. Genetics. If you're of north European extraction and spend a lot of time in the sun, you're probably going to look craggy at 50.

And you're probably going to look craggy even if you don't see much sun. Crowe's a middle aged man and looks fine for his age. No homo.

Quote:Quote:

OP: The "good roles" for women are the young, hot roles. Women are mad they are not young and hot forever. There are few women who want to do mature work for a woman, they want the young, hot girl roles til the wheels fall off. Whatever plastic surgery mishaps come.

This. They don't want to play someone's mother. They want to be desired.

The way women - nearly all women, not just celebrities - desperately try to cling on to their rapidly drying-up sex appeal is tragic.

It's easy to sneer at the fortysomething woman who spends a fortune on creams and lotions and puffs up her face with Botox till she has the lips of a chimpanzee making a kissy-face. But I just feel sorry for them. Nature has dealt women a cruel hand, they never really grow out of the childish need for attention and approval.

Russell Crowe can still smash hot 20-year-old poosy at 50, if he wants to.

Tom Cruise is 52 and a midget and is still in demand as a leading man.

Mickey Rourke is in his 60's, looks like his face is made of play-doh, and is currently banging this chick:

[Image: Mickey_Rourke_and_Anastassija_Makarenko_2.jpg]

Women have far fewer options outside that brief window of being young, skinny and hot - if they're ever hot in the first place

Messages In This Thread