rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New dating guide written by men offers women brutally honest advice

New dating guide written by men offers women brutally honest advice

Western Cancer's statement it seems like many girls will go for a gentleman type, thing is you act all like a gentleman and put in the effort you find out in her sexual history she fucked 3 other guys in the last 4 months running asshole game and you're just the savior. That's a hard pill to roll with especially when you've been the "other guy" enough times to see how it works.

I'd say 90%+ of the time here in SoCal if I have a choice of being a bit more gentlemanly vs. being more of a prick. I choose being more of a prick due to results using that. It is hard to switch that mindset on a flip when you find a girl that may be worth changing for. Good behavior for men is not rewarded nearly often enough so it is hard to keep faith in it.

Quick example, I am actually now against even offering to walk a chick in the dark (sometimes really late) to her car parked a few blocks away or the bus stop because I actually sense from them that would come off as too needy. I feel like that should be a natural masculine move to make, but my gut knows with many girls they actually disrespect it out of their need for self-empowerment.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread