rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Belgrade is the #1 City in EE

1. Affordability

Belgrade is one of the most affordable cities in an already amazingly cheap region. While some locals scoff as you say this remember most of them have never had their monthly cost of living reach near $1000 USD. For westerners this place is easy on the wallet. Not only that, but you get more bang for your buck than other places. For example, in Nicaragua I also lived for the same $1500 but what I got was similar to a small, cramped, smelly apartment with about 0 chance of sleeping comfortably. In my experience Eastern Europe gives you many of the comforts of home without the insane American prices.

2. Quality and Abundance of Women

Belgrade is home to the hottest women in the world end of story. I know all of you are jumping up and down screaming and whining about how I have no idea about the girls in such-and-such place. My response is universal. Go to Belgrade. Every well traveled man I have ever met came to Belgrade and was in a constant state of “wow”. Yes that good. Don’t take my word for it just ask NaughtyNomad. While he did name Serbia second behind Ukraine in terms of looks, everyone knows Ukraine is hard to game. Which bringing me to my next point-

3. Openness

While for some reason it seems hard at first, Belgrade is great for meeting women because they want to meet you and pretty much everyone speaks English. I say this with confidence because I have been here for six months and in that time I have never met a girl who I wanted to talk to but couldn't because of language barriers. I have had problems communicating with relatives who live here, the waiter in my favorite restaurant, and the lady who cleans my apartment- but never a romantic interest.

The girls are interested to know what brought you to Serbia, what your opinion of their country is and are mostly smiles and helpfulness. I ask things like “where are your favorite places to drink?” “Where can I get homemade Serbian food?” and “Why don’t you give me your Facebook and we’ll hang out sometime.” I have been turned down maybe twice for a Facebook or number out of somewhere between 175 - 250 numbers or FB’s I’ve asked for.

4. Nightlife

The nightlife in Belgrade jumps. It only has one problem. The venues are mostly the typical table/ bottle service type of place. The logistics of many clubs are not in your favor. That being said, there are many places to go that don’t have these issues. Also, even the places that do have this problem are not by any means impossible. If you put the approaches in then you WILL have numbers at the end of the night or I will personally do your math homework for a week.

There are so many venues it is hard to count or keep up but without turning this into a nightlife guide I can tell you 7 days a week there are many places parting until 6 am. Everything to floating clubs on the river to little backdoor word of mouth type of underground spots. People here party hard and the drinks are cheap.

5. Food

The food here is heavy and meaty so be careful if you don’t want to pack on the pounds. For comparison, the food can be like eating thanksgiving meals everyday. I love the food here but also hate it because I no longer have a 6 pack but instead a small gut.

6. Centrally Located

Belgrade is a great hub for travel. Italy, Greece, Croatia, Romania, are all close but flights to places like Spain or Sweden can be found for less than 100 euros as can be expected in many parts of Europe. Bus tickets are even cheaper and I have met some close friends and attractive women on these bus rides.

7. Less Competition

For me, I find the men in Serbia to be cool guys. They are mostly in shape, decent looking, and Alpha. But I find with my Alpha behavior and my foreigner status I am still miles ahead. I attribute this to good game and general confidence. The guys here have little game but they are confident and have Alpha tendencies learned from being raised by strong male role models. If you take a step back and take a moment to TRY and connect with them they will turn into bros and wingmen. The ones who don’t will remain polite but standoffish (and rightfully so) because they know they will have to watch you get number after number while they wallow in their own limiting beliefs and excused.

That's about it for now. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Messages In This Thread