rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This could happen to you

This could happen to you

On my way to yoga, i walked past this girl on the streets. It was one of those moments where you only realise the girls' hot after you've walked past her.

I turned around and followed her, waiting for the right moment to approach. We went up four escalators; I felt it too awkward to open her on the escalator, so i decided to follow her til the right moment presented itself.

She's at the theatre and she walks around for a fair bit. Im still waiting for that opportunity.

She finally takes a seat to put on her jacket and take some pills, and Im still waiting for that opportunity.

I have an opener in mind but I hesitate. From a distance i examine her and i realise that she bears an uncanny resemblances to my ex; more on that later.

She gets up from her seat and i get ready to approach. I think to myself "this is my chance"

She's walking in the direction of the popcorn stand and talking on the phone. I wait for her to hang up.

She hangs up, and is greeted by a tub of lard with shoulder length hair. I can't tell the gender of my cock-blocker.

I leave the cinema infuriated. In hindsight i should have turned around and tap her on the shoulder the moment I walked past her. I could have talked to her on the escalator. I could have talked to her while she was sitting down. I could have talked to her while she was standing at macdonalds.

3 days into the new year and I've already broken one of my game resolutions. Whats worse is the fact that I'm no neophyte to game and yet somehow my balls shrank.

I'm sure many of you have made the same mistake. Do realise that there is no "perfect moment", if we were to look at what happened to me today, I waited for that "perfect moment". It never came, things only got worse.

edit: As I've mentioned, the girl bore an uncanny resemblance to my ex; I'm quite perturbed by this.

After I left the cinema, I caught myself thinking about what would have happened if I had approached her, gotten her number, asked her out etc...However illogical this might sound, I thought that she was "the one" as my ex had been. For a moment all the things I learnt about game, and the true nature of women slipped my mind. I fantasised about having a relationship with her and how she would complete my life. I tried to make myself believe that she would be exactly like my ex because she looked like her.

In October 2013, I briefly dated a girl from my gym who I was crushing on since 2012. I didn't have the courage to approach her even though she gave me a lot of IOIs. We dated till November and I blew it by being really beta.

Yes my situation is unique in its own way, but this could happen to any of you. You could be so bewitched by a woman that you can't find the courage to talk to her, and end up fantasising about what would happen if you had approached her.

Let this serve as a foreshadow as to what would happen if you allow these ludicrous thoughts to enter your mind.

Messages In This Thread