rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW's Celebrate Moral Victory with Florida State Loss

SJW's Celebrate Moral Victory with Florida State Loss

The story has so many angles, but suffice it to say she basically had consensual sex with him but at some point a few of his roommates/friends were watching, she objected and he shut the door and then afterwards she came up with the "rape" claim.

He's still a bit of a dirtbag for his actions but not a rapist as far as I can tell. But becasue of that and the fact that he's famous and such a good athlete, a lot of normal, everyday guys hate on him. Also, FSU sucks balls [Image: smile.gif] and play in a 2nd tier college football league and that makes it doubly annoying for the average frustrated college football fan (who isn't getting any).

Jameis is also kind of an arrrogant dbag and his coach is kinda sleazy so that's why he inspires the hate. I don't think he actually raped her, but he's nothing to celebrate.

I fucking hate SJWs using this as some sort of "anti-rape" campaign. They are all fascist bolsheviks and don't even know it.....Ughhh.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread