rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retired Player Kanye Omari West Opens 2015 with Love Song for His Daughter

Retired Player Kanye Omari West Opens 2015 with Love Song for His Daughter

Quote: (01-01-2015 10:05 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2015 09:30 AM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2015 12:20 AM)Redwood Wrote:  

The greatest minutiae of Kanye can be summed up by his old hit-single Gold Digger.

Unfortunately, I lost all respect for him after he went and completely ignored the sage advice of his own and married an un-housewife-able ho - with no prenup to boot.

HSLD

They do have a prenup.

I stand corrected. You are right, but I will point out that apparently Kanye didn't want one: Link

Quote:Quote:

Sources tell Radar, “The entire process for the prenup for Kim and Kanye has been extremely easy, and relatively drama free. Kanye didn’t even think the couple needed a prenup, and was ready to give Kim carte blanche to all of his financial assets. Yes, he loves Kim that much. There is a huge difference from Kim’s prenup with Kris Humphries… the preparation of their agreement went on for several months. It was long and tedious.”

[Image: laugh6.gif]

Just goes to prove that even the most Alpha of Alphas can go full-Beta for a pussy.

HSLD

HSLD

Messages In This Thread