rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY - Medicaid to Cover Gender Reassignment Surgery

NY - Medicaid to Cover Gender Reassignment Surgery

Quote: (12-23-2014 11:42 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

I think transgender will be "normalized" soon, just like gays. The bigger question is: what is next? World War Gay And World War Tranny won. World War Beastility? Furry? Multiple wives?
I went down the SJW rabbit hole to find out how crazy they can be. Some of them will want to normalise otherkin: humans who think they are some other creature. Examples include dragonkin (people who think they are actually a dragon), sharkkin (people who think they are actually a shark), and wolfkin (people who think they are actually a wolf).

Here's a Tumblr dedicated to Otherkin Fashion.

Suggested nail paint for someone who thinks they are actually a black cat:
[Image: tumblr_ndz3r7G17X1tecq3vo2_400.jpg]

Scarf for someone who thinks they are actually an owl:
[Image: tumblr_ndromaYAgA1tecq3vo1_1280.jpg]

Shoes for someone who thinks they are actually a jellyfish:
[Image: tumblr_ndrnafnINv1tecq3vo1_1280.jpg]

If you want to hurt an otherkin's feelings, just say this:

[Image: tumblr_mctepj4Gik1ramc52o1_500.png]

Of course, the otherkin community is so ridiculous that it attracts trolls:

Quote:Quote:

i’m a pump-kin. i identify as a device designed to move gas, liquids and occasionally slurries. i do not identify as mechanical, mechanical pump-kin are frauds. i am a manual pump.

There's a Reddit group for laughing at the Otherkin: http://www.reddit.com/r/OtherkinInAction/

Of course at the moment nearly everyone will think otherkin are insane, but perhaps in fifty years the taxpayers will be paying for animal reassignment surgery. [Image: dodgy.gif]
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Messages In This Thread