rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Angry husband kills cheating wife and lover

Angry husband kills cheating wife and lover

FIXED

Such a shame but I have no sympathy for anyone that knowingly screws someone's wife or girlfriend and gets punished for it. The only exceptions are guys that honestly didn't know if the woman was in a relationship. I say this because some women lie about their relationship status. There are four guys I know of personally who went along this route.

1. The first guy, who I knew since I was a child got caught screwing this guy's girlfriend. He was then beaten up and thrown out of a window. (He ended up with several injuries including a broken arm)
  2. The second guy was more recent. He was also caught in the act. Him and the cheating wife got slapped up and thrown around and they both were forced to walk outside naked while the betrayed husband pointed a loaded gun at them both.
  3. The third guy was actually my uncle. He was trying to fuck this businessman's wife. He later got contacted from said businessman with a threat to make him disappear if he continued trying to flirt with his wife. To this day neither I or my uncle have any clue as to how he got my uncle's number and address.
  4. The fourth guy actually screwed his friend's girlfriend. When he was found out, he got beaten up and his friendship ruined forever.
These kind of murders happen a lot more than what the media is willing to report. As much as people like to say "Blame the cheater not the opportunist"; I can understand any man that snaps at this kind of betrayal; especially if he sees them doing it. There are and were many cultures throughout history (Romans, Vikings, Mongols, etc) in which is there were laws where a man could carry out these kind of killings.

Even here in America and some countries in Europe, it was socially acceptable to challenge a man to a duel or beat him up for even flirting. Though this was more prevalent in the past.

Not saying I condone murder or anything but there are actions and consequences.

Messages In This Thread