rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Harassment" from Black Women

"Harassment" from Black Women

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm an 18 year old white male (blonde, blue eyes, average build, 6'2").

I've been in the mall a few times over the past weeks doing product demos for the start-up I'm in. I normally wear a good-fitting blazer with a dress shirt and jeans or chinos (last Saturday I wore a vest and ascot). I've been getting lots of totally random comments from black women (and ONLY black women) that a feminist would consider "street harassment." Some examples range from "Now that's my man" and "Hey baby," to simple "Oooohs" and shit like that. I'm not great looking... I typically get rated between a 5 and 6 from people on the internet.

Does anyone else experience these kinds of comments? Why do I only get them from black women?

I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but I've never experienced anything like this till last month and it's very weird for me.

Messages In This Thread