rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray

I think this broad is fucking hot. I don't get where some are saying weird face. I fucking love how she looks. With boobs she'd be a 10 in looks in my book.

Quote: (12-04-2014 05:07 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

The Italian Mafias even thought cheating with another's wife was grounds to get wacked for a litany of reasons. It undermines the team or organization in that case, by spreading seeds of foment among members.

I hear you Kai but I think the world's changed a lot from a decade or two ago. In the business world, no longer if you work for a company for 30+ years are you guaranteed continued employment or retirement. In sports, the rise in free agency has made for an every man for himself attitude as more important than the team itself. Hell, in marriage, husbands and wives can't and won't trust each other anymore (as has been discussed to death in this forum).

It seems that group cohesion and team player are just window dressing terms in this day & age, and the alphas of any team are more loyal to where the money takes them than to the team itself (not just sports, but every organization).

Messages In This Thread