rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:54 AM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

Final Trip Recap

Fellas, as you may have already gathered, our Siege of San Salvador was largely a success. MP and I were very impressed by the overall quality of women here; they may very well be the hottest of Central America.

My 7-day scorecard is as follows:

Style of game: Initially passive with heavy reliance on the foreigner card (intentionally emphasized my foreign accent at night); lightning-quick escalation upon IOIs.
Notches: 4 (2 Tinder dates, 2 Night game). 5-7's , very curvy, and insatiable.
Expenses: 660 USD (260 - hotel; 140 - food/coffee; 90 - clubbing; 65 - Airport transfers and taxis; 55 - dates; 50 - misc)
Best spot for day game: House of Coffee (Plaza Futura) - outdoor seating by the public restrooms
Best spot to pre-game: Zanzibar (Zona Rosa) - great place to chat up locals, 750ml bottles from 30 USD (with mixers)
Best spot for night game: Los Alambiques (Multiplaza) - lock down a spot at the indoor bar, 750ml bottles from 40 USD (with mixers)
Best spot to meet elite girls: Circo, optimal with an established social circle/local rep, 8's-9's are plentiful, 750ml bottles from 55 USD

Top 5 Tips for your San Salvador visit:

1) Just in case you missed it: do not walk around after nightfall. Never go into any "public" park or basketball court. PM me for a reliable, 24hr taxi service.
2) Make friends as soon as you get on the ground. Not only will you save money on taxis, but more crucially, you will have the makings of a social circle.
3) Dress sharp: fitted and ironed (credit, Merenguero) dress shirt + well-fitting jeans and leather shoes are recommended at all times (dates, day game, night game).
4) Have a photo ID at all times: absolutely required when paying with a credit card, helpful when entering the club.
5) Capitalize on business opportunities: I identified some severely underserved local markets, particularly in the tourism and tech sectors. Salvadorians, in my experience, are reliable, no BS workers whom are always eager to help implement projects. Connect the dots.

And don't forget: when things go awry, charge it to the game!

I co-sign everything Papi Rico has said here. The talent in Circo was stunning, but it was not a pick up spot per se. Large groups with bottle, no dancing, etc. The staple of your nightgame diet in San Salvador should revolve around Los Almabiques. It's set up perfectly to dance, drink, and swoop.

And after traveling around Central America for the past 4 months or so, I do believe San Salvador may have the hottest women in the region. While Ticas typically get the consensus vote as hottest women in Central America, I may be of the opinion that Salvadorian women are hotter. If you stick to the upper class areas you will see a number of stunners. This combined with the fact the El Salvador does not get a ton of tourists and Ticas have developed an Americanized diet nods things in El Salvador's favor. Due to the low number of tourists, I see no way you don't touch high quality women if you invested a month stay in San Salvador.

I spent a little less than 72 hour in San Salvador. I grabbed two notches (five /six) and made out with 5 total chicks. One chick I made out with was an elite "8" type girl and I think I would have closed her given another week in town (she sent nudes on the ride home ha).

Overall, it was a great time and good to meet Papi Rico. Dude has his shit together and definitely spits some game.

El Tunco...

A number of locals head to this surf town on the weekend to party. If I come back to Salvador, I plan to invest some time there as well. The party is supposed to be great on the weekend combining upper class Salvadorians and the backpacking surfer crowd.

Messages In This Thread