rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

http://www.happn.fr

(I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted, but couldn't find anything on the forum yet and wanted to give you all a head up while it's in its honeymoon stage..)

Installed this app in London on Sunday, have banged 2 girls already in 5 days. One a 22y/o BA air hostess (7.5) and one a 25 y/o petite ex bikini model (8.5). So so easy too. Both just want a local fuckbuddy.

It reminds me of the good old days of Tinder early last year before it became mainstream; just full of hotties looking for fun... now it's hog central and they're all looking for relationships.
It will inevitably go the same way as Tinder eventually, but i predict at least a 6 month window where it is a goldmine just as Tinder was, then it will become mainstream and the sub 7's will be confident enough to use it because they won't be the only average looking chicks on there.

It works by always using your location, showing you girls that you have 'crossed paths' with, so in a city you will always be getting plenty of options, and it lends itself to showing you girls that live near you, work near you and vice versa. Just like Tinder you swipe yes or no anonymously, and if you match you can chat.
One caveat is i live in a pretty central and upmarket area of London.. so the girls i am local to tend to put a lot of effort into keeping in shape and looking good. Plus i spent an evening in Soho Tuesday and started matching all the hot retail girls working on Oxford St... so my reference point as the the quality on there may be skewed.
That said, nothing to stop you 'hacking' the app by doing the same sort of thing and going to the places lots of young attractive ladies frequent..
The Second Caveat is that i've only been on it a week, and maybe just got lucky. But the sheer number of girls i've swiped 'yes' to already and i'm a picky fuck makes me believe there is a lot of quality on there.
Rather than wait a month or so to find out, i thought i'd tell you guys asap to jump in before it becomes common knowledge..

It's a French app, and from what i can tell there are already 10,000 users in London already, i assume it is available worldwide and there are enough girls using it to make it worthwhile in the US.
Definitely recommend it, use standard Tinder game and have at it...
Happy Happning..

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R - Tinder like app, but arguably better. Certainly much better quality girls than on Tinder in London at least. Expect a short window of opportunity before it gets overrun by <6 hogs. Genius idea.

Messages In This Thread