rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the 1-to-10 Scale Pointless?

Is the 1-to-10 Scale Pointless?

Quote: (11-24-2014 05:37 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

Prefer 1-100 scale myself.

I'm sure you were just be facetious here, but now that I think about it, there is some merit in this.

Hear me out.

Wine is scored on a scale of 1-100. You rarely see anything below an 80, and certainly never below a 70. Why? Because wine worth drinking automatically brings it up to a 70. Anything less than that would be cooking wine or utter garbage.

You could make the exact same subjectivity argument about wine tasting. After all, everyone's sense of taste is different, right? And yet, there is a very clear cut criterion from which to judge wine. Is it a proper expression of the grape variety? Did the weather from that particular year yield an excess of sugar? Or a lack of sugar? How is the aroma? The taste? Does it linger on the palate or does it vanish? How's the color? How's the body (viscosity)?

For each wine, there are known characteristics that are sought after. There are qualities in a Sangiovese that you expect from that particular grape; you would never expect qualities from Merlot to match those from Sangiovese. And so it goes in the broad variety of grapes and winemaking styles.

With this in mind, there are distinct differences between a 92 point wine and a 96 point wine. The more I think about it, the more I can see this in women as well.

I can take some of the posts in this thread and integrate them into this system quite easily. But in order to do so, we have to establish some degree of expertise in analyzing women; this system is not for every man to volley about. We'd have to establish rules. The key factors, I believe, are age, and race. Hear me out.

Unlike wine, women do not get better with age. A 34 year old 8 is not equal to a 22 year old 8.

And as far as race goes, men who don't have any taste for asians should not be included in discussing them. It would make no sense for a wine drinker to judge California wines if he hated New World wines.

So, just as in wine, where wines are judged in how good of an expression that particular wine is of the grape, so too should women be judged on how good of an expression she is of that racial group. It makes no sense to compare Vietnamese women to Ukranian women.

So before moving forward in this discussion, we'd have to establish: What are the ideal expressions of each racial group?

This system is infinitely more complex and complicated, but I see it as being the most accurate.

So instead of having that classical pictograph of the 1-10 scale as it applies to white women, we'd need one that applies to other racial groups as well. Maybe 1 pacific islander, 1 latina, 1 Western/North European, 1 Eastern European, 1 light skinned black, 1 dark skinned black, 1 Central Asian (Kazakh), 1 Southern Asian (Indian/Bengali) 1 Southeast Asian, 1 Eastern Asian.

Now on TOP of all that, we'd have to discuss the second integer. Let's say you have a 2 integer system where the first number represents the overall impression of a chick...so instead of calling her a 5 or a 6, she's be a 5x or 6x, where the second integer represents "bonus points", like runsonmagic's cosplay fetish, or maybe she gives the best head, or maybe she's a great cook, gives thoughtful gifts, cleans your apartment, rubs your back, etc.

I'd break it down like:
Great blowjob skills +2
Low previous partner count +1
23 years old or under +1
Great cook +1
Cleans your place +1
Frequently horny +1
Free of tattoos, piercings, and short hair +1
Tastefully applied makeup, good general sense of style +1
...and so on

Cute 23 year old girl with obvious facial flaws and 15 lbs overweight but she keeps you fed, doesn't nag, 2 previous sexual partners, and keeps your balls drained? Lets give her a 68.

28 year old actress with a great face, killer body, glued to her iphone, has 15 orbiters, can't cook worth shit, and consistently flakes? she's an 80.

I know this is too complicated for most but I swear I'm onto something here.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread