rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creation of 5-man fireteam to deal with SJW's

Creation of 5-man fireteam to deal with SJW's

A while back, WF Price suggested that men in the manosphere create a fireteam, an elite but small unit that works to fight against the enemy. Here's his article:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2014/04/07/...-activism/

The article stuck with me, and I think the time is now right to experiment with such a unit of organization. Based on what I've seen in Gamergate, I'm confident that five men can do tremendous damage when the SJW's go on attack like they have recently with the comet scientist that they brought to tears on video.

I want to create a team with five positions that could serve as a template for future teams that act independently of each other in response to an SJW "event". Here are the positions:

Team Leader. He identifies 1-3 high-profile targets and coordinates the team to prepare a response. Disseminates team's work on social networking. His follower count should be high since he also acts as an amplifier/bullhorn. I would take this position for the first team.

Researcher. Spends time to dig up dirt on targets. Takes screenshots and archives his finds using archive.today. Should have good focus and OCD-like attention to detail. A job like this would involve going through thousands of old tweets.

Designer. Uses information from Researcher to create appealing memes or other image compilations. Should have moderate to high Photoshop skills.

Seeder. Promotes the groups work on the comments section of mainstream blogs/sites that cover the story and other forums (Reddit, 4chan, etc). Should have good Google and social networking search skills to find out where the discussion on the issue is taking place.

Writer. Writes one 750 word hit piece on the main target to be published on ROK. Should have decent writing skills. A second article may be required for prolonged engagements.

The fireteam will have three objectives during an event:

1. Win the hearts and minds of moderates who are being shut out from an opposing viewpoint
2. Humiliate the target
3. Fracture support for the enemy

One important requirement is you must have the free time to respond to an event that occurs suddenly. You may only have a couple hours notice before you're needed to start work, especially if you are the Researcher.

We will compile a report after each operation to measure our effectiveness. Note that all our tactics will be legal--there will be no hacking or threatening. The war is purely informational based.

If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please let me know which positions you think you would fit in best. Once I get it together, we'd meet in private and wait until the time is right to act.

If this fireteam is effective, we will codify our tactics and then use that to start additional teams.

Messages In This Thread