rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 Simple Things I Did to Improve The Quality of My Life
Simple Things I Did to Improve The Quality of My Life
Quality of life means less stress and more free time to pursue fun things in life. Time is invaluable. A high bank roll without time to enjoy the fruit of your labor is worthless. But we need money to enjoy the finer things in life. Finding a balance between work and time off is key. This past year, I made two simple and cost-effective moves to provide myself with more time to enjoy life.

1. A maid: This is a no-brainer. In retrospect, I can't believe how long it took me to hire a maid. The few hours per month that I spent cleaning my apartment is now replaced with more time to work on my side business which is more lucrative and rewarding than the cost of a maid. It also results in more time gaming, relaxing and spending time with friends and family. My apartment is also much cleaner than it was when I was doing it myself.

Total cost: 150 dollars per month for two cleanings

The clincher for me was when a relative made a comment, "You would never see Don Draper cleaning his a toilet". Replace this time with professional pursuits that will ultimately bring more cash in.

2. Personal Assistant

You don't need to be celebrity or wealthy to hire someone to do errands for you. I hired a college kid for 15 dollars per hour to do food shopping, pick up dry cleaning, and all the other things I don't seem to have time for during the week.

It is a win-win. I have more time to work on my business, again much more lucrative than 15 dollars per hour. The Assistant makes a few extra bucks in cash. I would have done this job too in college. Taking me too and from the airport has also been helpful and in most cases cheaper than an airport transfer.

Total cost: as needed, around 30 to 45 dollars per week

Messages In This Thread