rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gut feelings and intuition

Gut feelings and intuition

You're reading the situation correctly according to your own perceptions of the situation. However, your hard-wired (ie neurons formed at a young age) might be seeing threats where none are present.

This isn't a question us here at the forum could really answer for sure. Even people who grew up in toxic environments respond to situations intuitively, it's just not always a logic response.

I feel hyper sensitivity is usually is a result of a toxic household caused by the dad. It can result from alcoholic or abusive dad (could be mom too). I wouldn't limit it to that though. I know I still struggle with what you're talking about coupled with some insecurities. Mine was simply due to toxic shaming in the name of God (Christianity).

I don't know your situation. For all we know you're reading these situations correctly. I just feel it's beyond the scope of an online forum (yes, even RVF).

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread