rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Gets Caught Cheating By Best Man

Girl Gets Caught Cheating By Best Man

The comments are pretty funny, someone is parodying feminists:
Quote:Quote:

Fake! A woman would never cheat on her husband. This is backed up by statistics that show that 95% of the time it's the male that's cheating. It's impossible to catch a woman cheating on camera, proving that this video was staged. This is sexist propaganda created by redditors to make us females look bad. You can't fool a feminist that easily, try harder next time!
-Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace.

Christians:

This woman has committed the act of adultery! This is a complete disgrace on the woman's behalf as she is setting a bad example for the teachings of Christ! I do not take any prisoners when it comes to tarnishing the Lord our Gods name in vain as I believe that they should be put to the ground with the force of a thousand suns.
-Pastor Todd Lerfondler, Devout Christian and Avid Redditor

A red piller:

Yep this is how all women are. I bet she had a nice husband who provided for her yet she spread her legs for a tall guy with a flat stomach. Never trust women, they will all screw you over in the end. They think with their vaginas and run purely off emotion. Men run off of their brains. And when men do cheat we aren't stupid enough to get caught like this dumb bitch.
-King Nipple
Redpilled Redditor

A basement dwelling internet-PUA:

The poor lady probably couldn't help herself. I use seduction tips I learned off reddit to pick up women all the time. I don't check whether they're married or not.
A woman can't resist a man dressed with class who treats them with respect. I have only picked up in-game NPCs but they still count.

An SJW-type:

Well done to the actors and actress in this YouTube video, but I have seen past the veil to uncover the true meaning of this video. This video is about domestic violence against women, I'll give you a few clues...
1. The way the best man treated her for only making out with a guy.
2. The way she moves her head in the video indicates that has been backslapped by her husband many times and thus she expect it from the best man.
3. The way the bartender shined his light at the camera indicating the belief in god that references Adam and eve when eve took the bite of the apple and angered god, that man is the apple and she is eve and the best man is Adam. Adam is blaming Eve like a typical sexist for pure curiosity.

Messages In This Thread