rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eminem raps about being violent to a female pop star and people take him seriously

Eminem raps about being violent to a female pop star and people take him seriously

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:26 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Lana del ray is gay though...

Where'd you get that idea from? She made waves a few months ago for bragging about how many guys in the music industry she fucked to make it big.

I wouldn't doubt that, but I had heard that the biggest factor in her fame was her rich dad bankrolling it. Isn't Lana Del Ray the 3rd name she's sung under?

I actually like some of her songs although I can't imagine she'd deliver live. My problem with her is that she is the fakest pop singer alive today which is really something.

She has this persona of a "gangster Nancy Sinatra" that she's trying to achieve, and really couldn't give a shit about any real artistic expression. Not that pop stars like Brittany Spears or Christina Aguilera were fountains of artistic truths, but at least they weren't as open with the fact that all they cared about was getting attention. Stuff like this doesn't bode well for society's future.

Also,

[Image: lana_del_rey_plastic-surgery-before-after.png]

And how do people not get that rap isn't a fucking autobiography. If Eminem did everything he rapped about he'd be in jail for the dozens of felonies that he would have committed.

Edit:

I just decided to check out the live stuff, this girl is brutal. Hopefully the guy who produced her shit into gold was paid well. Staring at 1:20

Messages In This Thread