rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you recharge your social energy?

How do you recharge your social energy?

You sound like you need to change your lifestyle. That takes time. But for now, maybe take a "rest day."

Sometimes I do take complete "me days."

Sounds gay. Whatever. Guidelines are as follows:

1. Don't wake up to an alarm. Make sure your room is dark as hell so you sleep in late and well.

2. Stay away from technology as much as possible. This includes texting girls, tinder, RVF, blogs, everything.

3. Fast. Don't eat the entire day, or, just eat one huge feast before going to bed. The only things you can consume during the day are lemon juice, ACV, or black coffee. These will clear your mind and body.

4. Don't go out at night. Instead, watch a movie and go to sleep.

5. Fill your day with nothingness. Practice yoga. Go for a long, two hour walk through the city, or a preferably a park. Do lots of stretching and reading. Meditate if you think you have the skill.

By 4 PM I feel like Siddhartha. By 8 PM, I eat a feast, and go to sleep. The next day I feel completely refreshed and ready to conquer the world.

Messages In This Thread