rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop Taking L's

Stop Taking L's

One of the great facets of this community is the willingness that its members possess to share their stories. I find myself reading mostly about the failures many have in the game versus those who are succeeding because the majority of the stories here are about guys failing; I think that's good, I think that's realistic.

Those who find themselves often on the side of the "L" column usually make the same mistakes that seasoned players have long learned from and moved past, it's what ultimately gets them off the bench and into the game for real.

I've said previously that the modern woman has created a society of players. I believe this to be so. However, I also believe that most guys who call themselves players are not really players, and I don't say that as a diss, because, realistically, we can't all be players, nor do we all really want to be. There are some guys here who legitimately want to be someone's boyfriend, and that's totally cool.

Being a player requires a coldness that most guys just simply don't possess. This is not the post to go through the entire list of actions that revoke one's player card, but let's just say, if you're tolerating a chick's bullshit in any form, e.g. flaking, shit tests, etc., you're not a player.

Players have to be dismissive towards women.

They start their interactions with women by framing themselves as an opportunity that they could potentially earn or lose. When you allow women to play their game and have you on your heels, you're not doing the playing, you're setting yourself up to be played.

It is your job, as a player, to extract what you want from women. In the end, when they tally up the results, they have to have given more to you than they have received from you.

Remember, you're the opportunity.

This anonymous person who messaged a girl on Tumblr, is so far from the shit we're talking about here that he'd need to be given a map to find the map to the find the map of where we are.

[Image: x5bdeh.jpg]

Guys who are taking L's with women think like he does. He thinks it's his job to get on her team, and he'll literally do whatever it takes, even if it were to his own detriment to do so, when in actuality, it's her job to get on his.

Once she does that, if she does that, you have to find a realistic position for her.

The reason many guys fail at doing that work is because they get blinded by shit like "she's hot" and "the sex is great". You have to come from a position of power, a position of strength. A woman's looks and/or sex game should never allow you to empower her to fuck your life up. Guys who are cupcaking with damaged goods, like strippers, young, single mothers, drug addicts, ex's they've broken up with thousands of times, etc. because they look a certain way and/or fuck a certain way are closer to being simps and tricks than they are players.

Maybe the chick is fine, maybe she does suck dick like a champ, and maybe she fucks like no one else on the planet, but if she has other serious flaws and baggage, then all she can ever be on the team is a piece of ass. She can't be girlfriend. She can't move in. She can't be given any connections to your personal life. She can't be invested in in any real way because she's a bad stock that's only going to tank.

You have to start assuming that most women need to be kept at arm's length, hell, with this dating climate we're dealing with, it's not even necessary that most know your real name or other details about your life, I mean, in my experience these have been things that I've been able to tell from the initial moments of my interactions.

As long as you don't control your interactions with women, allow them to put the blinders on you by showing you the best parts of their game, which are usually the superficial and ubiquitous ones that they intentionally use to keep you in a stupor about their fatal flaws, you will continue to take L's.

Do better, be better, and you'll win.

Messages In This Thread