rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

This stuff will and is giving foreigners a bad name in Japan. The video has made it to Japanese media.
It's a touchy time in Japan with the culture becoming much more defensive and xenophobic.

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Look at Korea. Word is 10-20 years ago it was much easier for foreigners to get women there. Now (although I don't have first hand experience) the consensus is that foreigners are not really welcome, Guys will cockblock hugely, and the girls won't want to lose their reputation by being seen with foreigners. Japan is going the same way and that's terrible for one of the world's best poosy paradises.

There is a silver lining though, if you know what the hell you're doing, and roll up like you are somebody, Hot J-Women WILL want to be seen with you.

Also it also helps if you know a lot of Japanese people as well, and are actually friends with them, (difficult as hell, but can be done) when You've got a decent social circle that is seen by others, you're pretty much in.

But you gotta have your shit together though.

P.S I suck at quoting shit.

Something I Just noticed "Asian" is not something Japanese people call themselves, so the video "fucking Asian women" is like saying "I fuck the Chinese massaji ("massage....prostitute) girls that harass me on the streets of Roppongi.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread