rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:51 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I looked into this woman's writings a bit and found what I expected: she is childless. Once a woman hits 35 and has no children she begins to go slowly and progressively insane.

(SNIP)

I want to amplify this. I'm in this woman's age bracket. Everything Mr. XY just said about childless women being insane is true, but please notch that up to the highest volume. No matter how wacky the twenty-something women you know are, older ones are worse.

As with most women, she looks toward others, not herself, to place blame. That "divorced dad" that canceled on her for New Year's Eve? She thinks he has commitment issues. Any man would see that as a lame excuse to duck out of a date. How can she not see it?

Here is what is really going on: this woman looks good in pictures but is so batshit insane that men can't stand to be with her. I know all you younger guys are thinking "Well, why not just go for the bang?" but I have been there and dealt with behavior so over the top that I think "I wouldn't put up with this from a 24-year-old -- I won't deal with it with a 45-year-old."

How insane? This my list of older woman insanity. Read it and weep:

* Constant "emergency" phone calls around the clock (with angry messages if you don't pick up).
* Two-hour long cry-fests having to listen to stories about her sordid past and bad choices.
* Endless (jealous) complains about every friend she had who married and had kids.
* Family problems because she never established her own family and daddy is still Daddy.
* If she has a sister that has a baby, this will create as much emotional havoc for her as an amputation would for most people.
* Does not know how to hold a baby (a petty complaint, but telling regarding her femininity).
* Work problems because she considers her co-workers "family" but they have lives and don't consider her that.
* Late night trips to the 24-hour CVS drugstore to get her head meds.
* The fact that she's on that much medication.
* "Wait, did she just tell me her meds cost around $10K a year?!"
* History of abusive sex with bad boys -- and now you have to pay for it.
* Or a vow of celibacy because she can't emotionally handle sex anymore.
* Obsession with "spicy food" that makes her smell bad. Or is that the meds?
* Don't let her use your bathroom (see above).
* Gets off on constantly fighting with everyone, all the time.
* Does not understand for the life of her why people would hate her.
* Her attempts at "morality" are excuses to get people she doesn't like in trouble ("The salesgirl said a curse word in a meeting so I reported her and she got fired!!") and she doesn't get that this is drama queen bullshit, not being moral.
* Whines about never having kids, then explodes when you mention that she had the chance but aborted a kid when she was 32. (OK, so maybe I shouldn't have said anything. It slipped out.)
* Becomes "religious" when it's convenient, abortion notwithstanding.
* Asks for constructive criticism, then writes long, hateful emails "cutting you off" because she takes all criticism as insults.
* Spends money like an insane person -- then spends more on a counselor who tries to help her not spend money.
* No, I didn't just make that up. It really happened.
* Makes you read idiotic new-agey articles and insists you agree with their deeply flawed premises.
* Is into new age, "spirituality," and all sorts of crap like that.
* Never learned how to take care of herself physically so it's one medical emergency after another.
* Cannot emotionally understand that every meal out can't be a fucking five-star restaurant and even if you have lots of money, sometimes you just want a basic fucking Subway veggie and cheese sub.
* That's important because she can't cook.
* Which causes her to binge eat bad food.
* Which causes weight fluctuation.
* Which causes her to over-exercise.
* Which causes backaches, pulled muscles, and all the things that send her back to the doctor (see above).
* You guys tired yet?
* I am.
* Relax -- this is a cakewalk compared to dealing with women like this.

No set of well-preserved tits or nice legs is worth all that. But the pics look good, so she gets dates. And then the hapless men sit there thinking "Go for the bang? How about I go for the door?"

Messages In This Thread