rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Yet another amusing installment in the continuing series on female denial and self-delusion.

It's never a pretty sight when a woman suddenly awakens to the fact that most of what she's been told in her life turns out to be rank bullshit. One of those cherished myths is the idea that a woman can fritter away her prime years in bullshit career pursuits, and then just magically re-appear as a middle-aged woman to bestow her favors on the supplicating, eager male hordes. Doesn't work out that way.

In this article a furious woman over 50 is unable to come to terms with the fact that no man wants her. I have to assume she's out of shape and has short hair.

The best quote is this little tidbit of delusion:

"A woman past 50 is experienced in giving and receiving pleasure; grateful when understood and appreciated. She is like a classic car, a fine wine, or an imported cigar. The engine hums, with a complex taste and a smooth relaxing smoke. It's a sharp, insightful and lucky man who can appreciate the passion, depth and beauty of a seasoned, sensual woman."

Years ago I would have pitied such a creature. Now I do not. I call that progress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arlene-sch...51551.html

Messages In This Thread