rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Okay guys I want to forewarn you that this may be a long post that jumps around a lot, after some internal debate I have decided to write this post as a form of self-therapy, as well as a cautionary tale so others can learn from my mistakes.

I got burned by my 25 year old ex-girlfriend of the last 10 months, who was a 7.5 on the scale.

I'll start this story when she dumped me which was the first week of October on the 2nd or 3rd I believe. When she dumped me I was out working in the hills about 1 hour and 45 mins away from the town that I live in.

Originally she was supposed to come out with me to help me with work stuff I needed to do and I was going to be out there for 5 days, about a week before we were going to leave she claimed that her Dad and her best friend both had birthdays that weekend and that she needed to stay in town. At the time I had no reason not to believe her, but now in retrospect I think she was B.S.ing me.

Anyhow right before I left to go work in the hills everything seemed normal. She was acting the same like nothing was wrong, she was telling me that I was her best friend in the world, and that she missed me so much every time I left and that she hated being apart from me.

We had been making tentative plans to travel to Mexico or Jamaica in the fall, and the day that I left she was starting to fill out her passport application, so like I said everything seemed normal.

Then once I get out to the hill where I fortunately got cell phone reception, the first day into the next day I hear absolutely nothing from her. Usually she is texting me all the time, so I kind of thought what's up with her lack of communication?

The morning that I left she asked if she could have one for her girlfriends over to the house to watch a movie, which I said was fine. Sidenote: my ex-girlfriend had been living at my house with me for basically the last 4 months.

Out on the hill I asked her how the movie was and she took a while to reply and said that she didn't watch the movie with her friend, but they went out to a local music venue for a show. I said cool and thought nothing of it, and we exchanged a couple more texts.

The next night was supposed to be her friends birthday party, and that day once again I didn't hear from my ex and had to send the first text to initiate conversation.

The day after that once again I didn't hear from her all day, and then I got this gut feeling like something was wrong and I could just sense it, I had a feeling like something had happened at that party and my girl probably got really fucked up and hooked up with another guy.

Since I hadn't heard from her yet I decided to call her at like 1 o'clock in the afternoon and when she answered the phone she sounded completely fucked up like she was basically still wasted drunk and on MDMA from partying all night.

I attempted to have a conversation with her and find out what happened, but she was so fucked up that I just ended it quick and tried to carry on with my day.

Later in the evening she sent me some texts asking how things were going and said she felt like shit and did a bunch of coke the night before. Like I said in my gut I had this really bad feeling like something had happened, but I didn't know for sure and was trying to keep a cool head, but I already had issues with her being a party girl, and had told her that I'm not cool with her going out and doing coke and molly at parties when I'm not around.

Anyhow to wrap this up the next day I got a text from her in the afternoon asking, "when are you coming back?", I got a weird feeling because usually she's much more friendly and doesn't just straight ask questions like that. I replied "why are you having so much fun without me, you don't want me to come home?"

After about a half hour she hadn't replied and I knew something was wrong, if everything was cool she would have replied quickly with something like "no I miss you so much, I want you to come back."

So that bad feeling in my gut was boiling over and I knew something was way wrong, and I called her and finally she answered the phone on the last ring and she was crying and her voice was shaky, and I asked "is something wrong?", and she replied "yes, I'm breaking up with you..."

Then said that her "parents were coming with their truck tomorrow and were going to be moving all her stuff out." Just like that things went from seeming normal and being good, to her dumping me when I'm way out in the hills and moving all her shit out, so that I'm come back to an empty house. She was so whack that when I got back to town a couple days later and asked for my key back, she gave it to her friend to give to me, because she didn't have the basic respect and dignity to give it to me in person.

Now, fast forward 4 weeks to October 30th... A piece of mail came from her car insurance company to the mailbox and it looked important, so being the good guy that I am I gave it to a friend of her to pass on to her, and then I texted her to let her know.

She replied, "oh thanks, I got to fix that, I moved to Marin." I replied, "Damn that's a surprise, best of luck, hope everything works out."

Then I got to thinking, the hamster wheel in my brain started spinning, and I was thinking "how the fuck did she move to Marin?", basically when she moved out of my place she was broke as fuck, had no money, no job, was going to live with her parents in the town 40 minutes away, and her car was on the verge of breaking down.

I started thinking the only way she could have moved there is if there's a guy in the picture, but then I thought it's only been 4 weeks how has a guy already moved her out of the county.

Then I did what every guy that gets dumped and going through a break up should never do, I did some online detective work. I couldn't find her facebook page because it was private, and I personally don't have facebook so she wasn't a friend and I never looked at her facebook page unless she showed it to me.

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking dude from 5 days prior, and underneath in the caption she wrote: "So blessed to have the man of my dreams in my life, you are my king."

Reading that was like a bunch in the gut, I seriously felt sick to my stomache and instantly felt a cocktail of different emotions, shock, disbelief, disgust, anger, remorse, self-loathing, etc.

I seriously couldn't believe that only 3 weeks after breaking up with me, she had already moved on to a new guy and was posting pictures of on him on instagram saying that he was the man of her dreams and her king.

Literally just over a month ago she was posting pictures of me and her on facebook and instagram saying the same exact things about me.

I just can't believe how quickly this girl that I had treated like a queen and dated for the last 10 months, who I had living in my house, spending literally almost all of my time with day and night, could just flip the script like that and fucking take off and shack up with a new dude immediately and post shit on social media that he's the man of her dreams, etc.

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive and I probably am, or maybe it's just how shit works in modern American culture in 2014, but I just think that shit on her part was just straight up cold blooded, cold hearted, and disrespectful, especially considering how well I treated her and how much I did for her.

What hurts the most is that she was putting on a front and basically lying to my face that last week we were in town together before I took off into the hills, saying that she loved me and never wanted to be apart, acting like everything was normal and filling out her passport application for the trip we were planning on going on.

In reality I'm sure everything was premeditated, she had already decided she wanted to break up with me and was just putting on an act, making me think everything was okay, so she could break up and leave at the most opportune moment when I was away. I don't care how you look at it, I think that's just straight up low class, shady, and disrespectful.

On top of that I've been mind fucking myself over who this dude is, I really need to not give a fuck and I'm getting to that point, but it just came out of left field. I'm wondering when did she even start talking to the guy, did she meet him at one of the parties she went to at the end there when I was on the hill, or had she been secretly talking to him on facebook or did she have a tinder account that I had no idea about.

We were one of those couples that spent all their time together and she was with me at my house every night, so I'm just like what the fuck.

Any how here's part II of this long post. I'm a fucking idiot for even staying in that relationship with her in the first place. There were a bunch of red flags that were popping up and presenting themselves from the beginning, but I continued to ignore them because she seemed so genuinely sweet and loving, and that she was honest and true to me and professed this throughout our relationship.

Aside from her sweet loving act, our sex was insane and off the hook, and she was a total freak giving me as much wild sex as I wanted to basically I was being blinded by the pussy and thinking with dick and not my brain.

This seems to be an ongoing problem with me, I've read a million game books and blogs, and listened to a million podcasts, I know the score and can give out good advice, but when it comes to a hot chick deepthroating me, licking my balls like she's been wandering in the desert for weeks and my balls are an oasis of water, all logic and reason goes flying out the window.

Now in retrospect, I can see how foolish I was to disregard all the red flags. From the get go she seemed like a wild party girl and gave the pussy up so easy, and was freaky as hell. Any girl who can deepthroat like a champ, has learned that shit practicing on a bunch of other dudes.

She had tattoos and piercings, she had told me about a lot of coke and mdma use in her past. She told me she had turned to stripping when she moved to LA, when she was completely broke and had no other option, spinning it into a story that made her look like the victim.

I was finding out about multiple past boyfriends and everytime we were at a cafe or grocery store she would try to duck this one particular ex-bf of hers and I later found out that's because she fucked one of his business partners.

Basically all kinds of whack unsavory shit was coming to surface, but she had me so convinced that it was all her past she was such a changed person, I was the love of her life, she would do anything for me, she was so loyal to me, blah, blah, fucking blah... It was all bullshit.

I could continue this rant, but this has gotten long enough. In the end I need to not have oneitis and stop being all sad and depressed like a little bitch. I know I fucked up and I know that I shouldn't have disregarded the red flags, and been so naive to believe her bullshit. I shouldn't have even gotten into a serious relationship in the first place, and in the relationship I shouldn't have let it progress and let her move in with me, and let her dominate my whole life, social, emotional, etc.

I am feeling pretty fucking jaded, and it just reconfirms that a large majority of American women a spoiled goods, and just shady as fuck, and will drop you like it's nothing in a moment, and totally disrespect you like it's nothing, even after you've been so good to them and they've professed their undying love to you.

In the end I guess I just got to say good riddence, and move on. She was a bad luck bitch, with nothing going for her other than her looks and her pussy, both of those will fade over time, and nothing of substance will be left. She was troubled and had a lot of problems, and even though she was pretty and a freak in bed, I'm better off not having her in my life.

Messages In This Thread