rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gene Simmons Fox Interview

Gene Simmons Fox Interview

Some advice on women from Gene Simmons. I didn't realize till watching this he claims to have had sex with well over 3,000 women. You can watch the entire video which is pretty entertaining. Yes, I know, he's a rockstar and doesn't have to necessarily "build attraction", but there are times when his advice is applicable.

Some excerpts starting around 6:35:
"I sort of do what I want to do. When you find a woman attractive, most men take a long time, let's have dinner, there's a lot of talking. I think women are tired of it. I think they want honesty. I think they want you to walk up to them and tell them the truth."

He says he doesn't waste time for two reasons: (1) "Pragmatic", and (2) "I don't want to insult her wishes. At the end of the day the green light or the red light is totally up to the woman. She determines if this goes to the next step. So if I find you attractive and I want to do something about it I say I find you attractive immediately. Women spend so much time taking care of themselves the only thing they want you to do is notice them. I think that's the least I could do."

Edit: The entire thing is hilarious. Comedian Craig Gass does a great impersonation and has good Kiss-bashing material.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread