rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Negotiate a Successful Threesome seminar and workshop and University of New Mexico

Negotiate a Successful Threesome seminar and workshop and University of New Mexico

I know the workshop leader. What hoax...

The thing with self-professed "sex geeks" - and there are a few - is that what works for them is achieving niche celebrity status in poly circles, so their weak theories can float on a cloud of social status. A threesome for a guy who is a publicly speaking sex geek will be shutdown by negotiative talks that kill the mood and put everyone in their left brain. Better to make it seem like "not a big deal" - because it isn't - and keep the energy fun.

Talks like this are a way for beta males and r-selected rabbits to keep the party going while avoiding the wrath of feminists. "See! I talked about consent! Consent is sexy!"

Everyone wants to talk about how to have a conversation about consent, but no one wants to talk about what makes a girl say "do anything you want to me."

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread