rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy guy jumps white house fence, overpowers female secret service agent

Crazy guy jumps white house fence, overpowers female secret service agent

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:55 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:15 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are set to grill Secret Service Director Julia Pierson Tuesday during a hearing that was first called after Gonzalez jumped the fence and entered the building.

"I don't see people being held accountable and I don't see changes that make the security situation better, so part of [the hearing] is to discuss the perimeter at the White House but I think the problems are much deeper seated than that," Chaffetz, a member of the committee, told CBS News Sunday. "There are other incidents that we might talk about but we're also going to reach back during her tenure to review what has happened and not happened."

Wait a sec, so the Director is a woman too? Of the Secret Service???

In the words of Fisto, "Oh, Lawd, Lawd, Lawd."

Appears so. She's the first.

I know absolutely nothing about the Secret Service, and admittedly have a very Hollywood impression of the agency.

But it seems to me, that the people in charge of protecting our political leaders should be the absolute cream of the crop, BAMFs from seal team six, rangers, special forces etc.

Some interesting background:

Quote:Quote:

Pierson was already the agency's highest-ranking woman before being promoted to director.[7] She is tasked with improving the image of the USSS, following the Summit of the Americas prostitution scandal.[1]

Remember those secret service agents that got busted for banging Colombian hookers? I'd be willing to bet those were properly red-blooded males with a high level of testosterone and a killer's instinct. They all got dismissed or resigned, and in the wake of that "incident", 'ol Barry decides to put a woman in charge for the sake of national image.

Because god knows, when it comes to national security, image is more important than merit.

I'd also be willing to bet that, in the name of public image, Julia Pearson started hiring a higher percentage of women for the USSS.

It's simultaneously infuriating and satisfying to watch shit go down like this. People will learn, no doubt through a tragic series of events, the idiocy behind progressive gender-neutral policies.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread