rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy guy jumps white house fence, overpowers female secret service agent

Crazy guy jumps white house fence, overpowers female secret service agent

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:15 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are set to grill Secret Service Director Julia Pierson Tuesday during a hearing that was first called after Gonzalez jumped the fence and entered the building.

"I don't see people being held accountable and I don't see changes that make the security situation better, so part of [the hearing] is to discuss the perimeter at the White House but I think the problems are much deeper seated than that," Chaffetz, a member of the committee, told CBS News Sunday. "There are other incidents that we might talk about but we're also going to reach back during her tenure to review what has happened and not happened."

Wait a sec, so the Director is a woman too? Of the Secret Service???

In the words of Fisto, "Oh, Lawd, Lawd, Lawd."

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread