rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
Quote: (09-28-2014 03:03 PM)AwFkBye Wrote:  

By the way, weren't they in the process of closing Zouk ? My favorite club to be honest since I feel it's the big club where you'll find the least expats, at least from those I know.
By the way, not sure I understood, are you back to Singapore again ?

Yep, im back in Singapore for another year.
Zouk definitley doesn't *look* like it's about to close down, maybe the first hints will come early 2015

Quote: (09-28-2014 03:19 PM)berserk Wrote:  

So how would you about spending some time in Singapore working online? As I see the Visa rules it is very difficult to get the entrepreneur visa? It's easy to set up a local corp, but it doesn't translate into work permit and permit to stay does it?

My current work is not entrepreneurial so on a simple S pass, but a handful of my acquaintances were able to make startups pretty easily. Some have told me it costs as low as $150 to get yr company registered w/ the government. I imagine you just come on a 3-month visit visa, then upgrade once you've settled in with the framework.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread