rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

guy gets jailed on $1.2m bail because he didn't lend her $20

guy gets jailed on

.2m bail because he didn't lend her

Thats how I caught my false rape charge. The girl was out past her curfew. She even gave my other friend a ride home from my house and he said the closer she was getting to home the more she was scared saying her dad was gonna kill her and stop paying for her college. Next day 7 cop cars roll up to my house, this is the day I was supposed to leave for Germany when I as in the AirForce. The fake rape took place at my going away party. My mom asked what happened when the cops where in the drive way and I said I have no idea, she said what do you want me to tell them and I said tell them I'm not here. They come in and she says I am not there they are walking down the hall way towards the room I am in then they asked where my one of my other friends was and she said down stairs. I peeked out the door and saw the last cop walk to the basement and I waited 5 seconds an bolted out the front door. An my friend who was giving me a ride to the airport just happened to be pulling down the driveway. I jump in his car and start yelling for him to get out of there. I call home a hour later and find out there's a warrant out for my arrest for rape. I go eat Chinese lunch buffet and then turn myself in. The girl dropped the charges the day of court, so it never went to court. But its followed me my whole life. It shows up on background checks for jobs, it shows up when I get a speeding ticket. I was trying to fight a ticket for illegal exhaust 9 years after the false rape charge and before court my lawyer comes to me and says "Whats this about you raping a girl?" An that the Commonwealth attorney was out to get me.... I still beat the exhaust ticket. I paid a lawyer $600 to have the false charges that never even went to court expunged off my record. It still shows up on background checks.

Fucking BULLSHIT.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread