rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jump-Off Rulebook

The Jump-Off Rulebook

This is a great thread. I think you should give it a more descriptive title because your advice is insightful.

I disagree with how you handle Rule #1. While I agree that communication should be kept to an absolute minimum, I don't agree that you should "keep her waiting for you." By texting her throughout the night that you might come by, it stirs up her emotions. It gets her excited. If you don't show up because you're taking home a new girl from the club, then your jump off might start drama. At the very least she will feel bad about herself. If you do show up, she might feel slutty. Neither of these are good if you want to maintain a simple sexual relationship with the girl.

As you said in #5, "a real player knows how to make a girl feel like "she's the only one", even when she isn't."

When you play games with a jump-off, it doesn't benefit you like it would with a girl you're dating. The jump-off has implicitly agreed to fuck you outside a real relationship, and I think to uphold this unspoken agreement, it is better to treat the girl with a bit of sensitivity so she feels good about the situation.

Messages In This Thread