rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

...Or have a fighting chance.

After traveling to about 23 countries in 2 years, between school and work..Id pretty much got the whole idea down to a science on how I could hit a country for a short period and maximize my efforts to get a band.
Ha...Im not guaranteeing that I smash a girl in in every single country.
But for the last couple months Its been my perfect plan off action.
Ive given it to a couple tried and they all found it to be great.
A lot of people just don't isolate the tools and all when they travel.
They just pop into a country and hope for the best.
I finally decided to write this up as a post on my blog.
Dirty Secrets to Studying Abroad
And Im tossing it here too.

Research Research Research

Pick A City
For this purpose I'm gonna use my last trip: Cluj

Research The City
I research everything I can about the city. Of course I want to get laid, but I also what the city has to offer. If anything.
The first thing I start with is:
Wikitravel and Wikipedia
I go through the entire wikitravel page and make a list of everything that pertains to my trip.
This includes:
Means of transportation
Sights,
City History
I also use weather websites like Weather.com to find out what im getting into
I also scour TripAdvisor For popular things to do also.

Research How To Get There
If you are already in the region you can go by Train,Bus or Car.
Every country is different. But normally the WikiTravel pages have pretty details sections on how to get there.
I often Google Bus/Train from *City name* to *City name* and more than enough websites will come up. to guide you to local websites.
Lonely Planet Forum post often come up. I've found those extremely helpful in finding cheap ground transportation to a city.
*I think its ridiculous and over prices to buy package deals.

Recently I've started ridesharing. Which is pretty much nonexistent in America. But europe has many options such as
BlaBlaCar
Mitfahrgelegenheit in Germany
Carpooling In the UK
^both of those sites also have the links to other countries sites. They are all interchangeable
all these options are usually much cheaper than most anything you can find

When it comes to traveling by air..I have already written an article on how to get into the city if you are traveling by plane.
You can find it here
How To Get There- Finding Cheap flights

Research Nightlife and Game
I like to have a good idea where the nightlife is in the city before I even get there.
This means, Local Hangouts, Student Hangouts Bars,Clubs,City Squares etc
One of the best tools is Facebook
In your search bar just night Nightlife places in *insert city here*
You can do the same by typing Bars in...,Clubs in... and get a decent map of places to go.
Often nightlife areas are congregated in a specific area
[Image: 5NjLv1v-ySr8a8IVoT01lineBWAGOlqNGqYQlxA7...g5XBosTVtw]

*With facebook its also good to see what the venues looks like. Facebook pages also show pictures of the people that go there. Which lets you know if the quality is good or not.

Next, I do the same thing and Google nightlife places.

My last resource is using Rooshv.com and Forum and Naughty Nomad City Guides
You can easily Google *City name* Roosh V or *City name* Naughty Nomad and find their datasheets.
They are almost always filled with data on the ground. and a lot of time you are bound to find stuff that you would never find using Wikipedia or TripAdvisor. Both these websites are specific for getting laid in a city.

You don't have to mark down every single place. A lot of them might be crap. But you can see how many people visit each place and decide which place are good.

Logistics Logistics Logistics
Map it out
Once you found all your data...map it out. I pull up Google maps and I manually "star" everything in the city that pertains to me. It doesn't matter if its just a simple shop. I star it.
*Everyone travels with their phones these days. If you are serious about this trip you will have smartphone or tablet and can pull this map up when you have WIFI or save it on your phone.

**Some people think this is too much work..But to me, its pretty simple and makes being on the ground a lot easier.
Successful companies don't get rich by guesstimating. Armies don't win wars without maps.
Players don't get laid by luck.

Find a place to stay
Now that I have everything mapped out or a really good idea of where everything is; I can decide where I want to stay.
In Cluj's case. Almost everything worthwhile was centered around one square, So I chose to find lodging there.

In order of best lodging I choose. Apartment > Hotel > Hostel > Couchsurfing
You can Google ( Short term Apartments in *City name*
Or use my favorite site AirBnb.com
You can usually find a place of whatever specifications you need with this site.
For hotels and hostel you can use Hotels.com Google.com/hotelfinder Hostels.com HostelWorld.com
Most of these websites have apps where you can search and book online also.
A strictly app based hotel finder is HotelTonight.com that is decent for finding last minute deals

Pipeline Pipeline Pipeline
Once I've got my research done and booked I start going through every site to meet girls.
Of course there are places specific to country. But there are couple all purpose sites and apps that work great.
I have an article written on Using Online Dating To Your Advantage

Naughty Nomad also has a Pipelining 101
Roosh V has a List of Online dating websites by Country

*With Tinder its possible to spoof your GPS data and get tinder matches before you arrive.
With an app called Fake GPS by Lexa you can change your phone's location and use all dating apps under a different location to add you search.

Once I land in country I normally find wifi(Or use wifi at my apartment to go through Tinder, Hot or Not, Badoo,Lovoo ,Etc

My immediate plan is to try to get dates.
There are million resources to being successful online like How to get laid on OkCupid like a boss
If you can't manage dates..I also ask the girls what are some good venues to go to..Maybe they know of some local places that don't show up on the global radar. Often those are the best places to go

*It doesn't hurt to pipeline early just to see the quality. I open hit up the websites as part of my research, without messaging girls just to see what kinda people use the services. Often online profiles of people aren't as attractive, but you still get a gist of the situation.
You don't want to pipeline to early though..you might risk losing your targets because you aren't actually in the city

Day Game Night Game Day Game Night Game Repeat

You only have one week...you vacation won't last for ever. You don't have time to sit in your room the whole time.
Wake up in the morning and roam the city. Go sight seeing and see the city. While you're at, hit up the malls, shopping center and squares. Get a good ground bearing on the city so you know where everything is when you go out night.

At night.. go hit up the bars and clubs. Run game.. have a great time.

There's also a million resources to improve your game.
But since you only have one shot..
Tuthmosis’s Homemade First-Date Bangs

Never Give up

Most important thing there is to do is to Never Give Up
This isn't time to bullshit.. You came here on a mission..and you have to complete that mission at all cost.
A bulk of action happens right around closing time. If the bar closes at 4am..stay till 4am(unless you're bouncing to another venue or leaving with someone you picked up

You might not get another chance..so why not play the game until its officially over

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread