rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

An unusual amount of brain area deals with the control of facial features. We have evolved to be genetically programmed to make a good deal of use of our faces, as well as pick an immense amount of unconscious information from other people's faces. Because the brain controls the face, if you damage enough brain, you will alter the control of the face. Since such a large area of the brain is dedicated to the face, almost any damage to any area in the brain is likely to alter face control.

Indeed, when a patient is seriously ill with some brain damaging disease, their facial expressions will often become bizarre, cold, or grimaced. Uncontrolled schizophrenia will melt the brain to the extent that schizophrenics are left with a cold, blank lifeless face; patients with advanced AIDS, where the HIV virus has started nuking the brain, develop a peculiar tortured grimace. These are just two of the obvious examples, but many minor causes of brain damage or brain dysfunction can cause alteration of facial control.

I would like to discuss one possible cause of brain damage that is unique to women - the phenomenon of microchimerism. This is the ability of the female body to absorb other people's genetic material and to incorporate the material into her own body. Recent studies have found that microchimerism can even manifest in the brain.

What does this mean? It means that if a female is pregnant with a child, or receives a blood/organ transfusion, or receives some other genetic payload (such as a man's semen), then her body may end up absorbing some of that DNA, splice it into her own genetic code, and she will end up carrying it with her, for as long as the cell that absorbed the genes will live and breed.

There is also evidence that microchimeric DNA can even splice itself into the DNA of brain cells, although how the gene material manages to migrate across the blood brain barrier remains, for now, a mystery.

Now, the consequences of microchimerism are still not understood, so from this point on I'm giving my speculation. My speculative hypothesis is this: that microchimerism causes inflammation which causes damage to the tissue surrounding it.

Why should this be? Well, the human immune system will naturally try to destroy any cell that carries DNA that doesn't match the host's code. This makes sense because unmatched DNA is usually from bacteria or viruses or parasites; or the human cell has gone cancerous or is itself infected with a virus/parasite. In other words, foreign DNA usually means the presence of foreign invader, and the immune system will attempt to destroy any cell that harbors foreign DNA to protect the body.

So presumably, when these microchimeric DNA strands insert themselves into brain cells, the immune system cells of the brain will become alarmed and try to nuke them. In essence, some brain damage occurs due to the presence of microchimeras.

Now consider this: the wider the variety of foreign DNA, obviously the greater the amount of possible targets that will activate the immune system, which will lead to a greater amount of immune inflammatory activity to kill the affected cells. A few rogue strands of DNA might go unnoticed, but if you pile a lot of junk DNA into the brain, the immune system will react.

Since women who undergo unprotected sex expose themselves to this danger of microchimerism, a woman's best bet is to have unprotected sex with as few partners as possible. The less variety of DNA she absorbs, the less likely the immune system will go into alarm mode. On the other hand, if she absorbs a lot of DNA from a wide variety of lovers, she is more likely to trigger off the immune system, simply because there are more potential triggers for the immune system to detect (i.e. the larger and more varied the sample size, the greater the statistical chance of the immune system picking up something abnormal and then trying to destroy that abnormal thing).

So in other words: less unprotected sex = less brain damage. More unprotected sex = more brain damage.

Now, since a large part of the brain controls the face, the microchimeric DNA has a pretty good chance of landing in a face control area when it splices its way into the brain. Meaning that facial control is altered, meaning that facial tone and expression is altered.

I am struck at how fresh-faced teenagers may after a few years develop what's called the thousand cock stare, while wholesome religious females who only ever love and marry one man seem to retain a girlish charm to their faces for several decades. I now suspect that the thousand cock stare is in face due to brain damage, because of exposure to massive amounts of a wide variety of DNA from semen forcing it's way into the brain and triggering off inflammatory brain damage, leading to an altered facial tone.

So next time you cum inside a girl after having unprotected sex, remember that you are literally
BANGING HER BRAINS OUT!

Messages In This Thread