rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

Quote: (08-26-2014 05:40 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2014 10:53 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

This is our plan to get involved in Syria.. It has been obvious for a while now.

You think the USA will still try to topple Assad?

Probably, but they shouldn't. Assad has been fighting these Islamist types for ages, in fact the West armed them to beat him. I don't know what their interest in Syria is, but I've been on Assad's side since the beginning.

One of the reasons the Muslim brotherhood et al dislike him leading is because they see him as a kaffir/blasphemer for being part of a minority Islamic sect. Bojangles is more clued on this part of the world than me, so I'd be interested to hear his thoughts.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread