rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Isolation

Male Isolation

My life runs in parallel.

On the one hand, I have the things I do and work at, and that brings me into contact with people.

But on the other hand, I have no real friends now and am very isolated.

I try for it not to get me down, but it's hard sometimes.

I live in the countryside in England, and it is notorious for being very small minded with the people being reclusive. There are no sports or clubs to speak of. People don't even go to the pubs. They are empty.

Lately there has been a group of kids on small motorbikes hanging out every Friday night in the centre of town. I feel for them. Nothing to do. No clubs. Not old enough to drink. They don't look like they just want to get pissed anyway. They look like they want to live. They are fairly well off kids, with a bit of money, good looking and all that, but still, nothing for them.

So imagine what it's like for me. I do stand out a bit even though I'm knocking on. I'm taller than average and even though I'm a bit grey, I wear it with pride. Being on the good side of handsome don't hurt either. I can see they would be interested, but women of that age that are attracted to me are in relationships.

I met a stunner in the pub, and all her boyfriend did was go on about slaughtering cattle. He knew what he was doing. He excluded her to the point of being rude and being a brute. She was not pleased.

I've had horsey girls in riding boots follow me around the shop trying to get my attention. And I've talked to them, but there always seems to be a reason why it never goes any further.

On one hand here I am bigging up how great I am, and on the other I am admitting how isolated I am. Such is life. I don't feel sorry for myself, and know that life can turn on a sixpence (or dime as you chaps probably say), for better or for worse. So I count the good days, all the days I get to fight again. I keep my depression in check and look forward to what this wonderful life can bring me in the future.

I count the blessings of my health, of the health of my family. I don't let the pricks get me down, and I have learned the value of having good male buddies to see me through. I don't have many of them either at the moment. But you know...

You are not alone. It is nothing to be ashamed of. This is the result of the Cultural Marxism (god I never thought I'd use that term, but hey, you know what I mean) and the disassembling of the family unit. Where I live it is full of single mothers pushing prams. No dads. I'd be accused of being a child molester if I ever chatted one up. Which is ironic really considering they have already had babies.

I crack on with my work. I do 'the work', which is different to 'my work'. 'The work' is all about self betterment, learning your place in this world, learning what is important in life and being humble.

I can see why some people might feel sorry for me in my circumstances, but fuck, it's not half as sorry as I feel for them. I'm my own man, ploughing my own furrow. I'm looking for good buddies both male and female to share the path. I'm not averse to playing a bit of game to get what I want.

Messages In This Thread