rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the Manosphere and Commercialized Game still separate?

Why are the Manosphere and Commercialized Game still separate?

Quote: (08-22-2014 10:23 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

They value things like having open relationships with hot but promiscuous girls who are great in bed and see feminism in a positive light because of that.

This exactly is what makes me perceive some of them (Dan Savage comes to mind) as parasites. While I do like open relationships with hot girls who are great in bed, I'm always aware that for every guy like me there are dozens of others suffering in involuntary celibacy. So even though feminism has ended up being good for me, I would never promote it because it would amplify the pain for everyone else.

That said, it's correct that most major PUA companies usually just stay silent on these topics - they don't promote it either (as far as I know).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread