rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the Manosphere and Commercialized Game still separate?

Why are the Manosphere and Commercialized Game still separate?

Quote: (08-22-2014 10:10 PM)Heathree Wrote:  

They certainly don't complain about things like feminism. Could be wrong on this though.

They don't. It's bad for business and their mainstream appeal. Even for potential customers who aren't fans of feminism complaining about it too often can be a huge turn-off. The main company of pickup coaches in my city interestingly are elite players who are also very supportive of sex-positive feminism. It's surprising since they're very well traveled and also do yearly trips to Eastern Europe with clients. I think there's a genuine philosophical difference between them and say RVF. They value things like having open relationships with hot but promiscuous girls who are great in bed and see feminism in a positive light because of that. RSD and Simple Pickup as far as I'm aware have never said anything either way about feminism.

Messages In This Thread