rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Over the past couple months I've ran into more than a couple Romanian girls that have seemed to be overjoyed about and and said I have to visit Romania.
Its like they want me to go to their country so other girls will hit on me.
So..I decide to say fuck it. I'm leaving Europe and heading back to America in a couple days.

Cluj has a large percentage of hungarians..that call the city Kolozsvar.
There was actually a folk festival going on in the city..I think its celebrating the first king of hungary.. which is odd..cause..this is romanian..But whatever... I could be wrong

Prices
I use a ride sharing site. BlaBlaCar. a friend and I road with a German Businessman about 8 hours to Cluj. Passed through a gypsy town and saw gypsy mansions...I slept most of the way.[Image: pHg6Fctl.jpg]

We rented a 2 bedroom apartment on Airbnb for 55 dollars a night...so like 28 a Person.
The apartment was dead in the center of the city on Piata Unirii.
Perfect location. and a unbeatable price.

The current exchange rate is about 3RON to 1USD

Cluj seems just a little cheaper than Budapest in terms of groceries.
Beer and such is still between a dollar or two dollars.
**)One really interesting thing I noticed were "swat" teams in the grocery stories..
haha..they just had night sticks.. but they dressed like they were prepared for war
[Image: bzywMN5l.jpg]

You can easily find a 2 course meal, Soup and entre plus beer for about 5USD

We did eat at one place that was a little more expensive and the the entree alone was about 18RON 5.40USD

Since this is our last trip..we "splurged" and couldnt really find a meal that would cost ten dollars.

City itself

Minus the square...Cluj is pretty shitty. Everything is in disrepair or only half built..you walk 3 minutes from the square and its damn near a shanty town..
The streets are broken.. the sidewalks look like a earthquake and lightening hit them.
they are doing construction everywhere.
The drivers are clearly absolute shit.
They have servicemen in the street directing traffic at "major" points.
It looks like they entrust electrical wiring to the average citizen...Powerlines look like the are randomly strung up with little rhyme or reason.

Guys and girls
Its summer...so for the most part.. the city is pretty empty..Only the girls that actually live in Cluj are here..
But the talent is still really good.
We arrived Tuesday and left this morning..But for the people in the city..they seem to go out ever day to combat the bland lifestyle that the city seems to offer.
The first day i was not impressed..We went out for dinner..had a couple beers.. but not having a contact in the city and thinking tuesday would be dull. we just called it a early night.

The guys in Cluj don't look bad.
They are pretty stylish if i must say.. much better than the British slobs i see and in hungarian guys that are trying to hard.
I don't know much about the game cause I wasnt really observing it.. but I feel like Cluj is a place where they guys are on par with the attractive girls.. unlike poland.
And it seemed like there were more young girls than young guy in the city.
Girls seemed to stare at guys in the couple places I went.
One of my bangs was from a girl that approached me.

* I rarely pull the race card. But I saw one other black guy during 4 days of being in Cluj.
People were staring me down like a piece of meet.
I brought back one girl..that said I looked like Usher.
(Ive been called Usher over a dozen times...while British people seem to think I liook like a rapper named Tinie Tempuh ( never heard of him)

I think of exotic looks and the larger supply of men to women makes cluj a good place.

When it comes to girls.. I saw a lot of girls similar to what I see in hungarian..But I didnt see nearly as many stunners like I see in budapest.
Romanians girls seems to almost have a more alien look.
almost every girl i ran into had odd built.. short stocky..but not thick.They were still slim.. but compact.
a hard measurement to describe.. but I didnt see a bunch of long lanky girls around. I also didnt encounter many tall girls.. even with heels a lot of girls couldnt have been taller than 5'5-;5'6
Also.. far spaced big eyes.
so many girls had big deer eyes that were spaced far on their faces that i swear they could probably see behind them
There were quiet a few sexy girls..I thought i was gonna see much better quality.
maybe iive become so use to seeing quality girls in central and eastern europe that im not really phased by them.
also..again its summer.. so i can imagine a lot of the quality has left the city

Ill post my trip story soon.
But here are some examples of girls around the city or that i saw in the pipeline
[Image: F6UjpQol.png][Image: 4JdbaVQl.png]
[Image: EnHA9oyl.png]
[Image: PHzy35Ll.png][Image: DvSdBYPl.png][Image: LbyKXnQl.png]
[Image: J8dwrSil.jpg][Image: cWDemvOl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread