rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

POZNAN: Day 4 NightGame Report

Tonight was an odd night. I either got scammed out of the equivalent of $12, or I just missed what could have been quite possibly the easiest lay - and flag - of my life.

The story:

Was at Cuba Libre after searching around trying to find a different place, since what I read in Bang Poland was that this venue would have girls with the worst attitudes I could find in Poznan (due to the sheer number of foreigners that would often come through here.) True to form, the book was correct - first approach was a blowout, second ended up with her giving me a semi-hostile interrogation on my background until her friend pulled her away.

Third approach was on a petite blonde standing next to me at the bar, with another girl and one guy. I open her and she hooks pretty warmly, until the guy pulls her by her hair away from me and into him. I look on semi-shocked as she smiles apologetically at me and motions for me to wait a moment ... then they walk off.

I see them walk off and sit down at one of the nearby couches. She eyes me down and motions for me to join her. I stand my ground and motion for her to come back to me. This goes on for a few seconds until she gets up and comes over to me. We banter for about a minute or so and she grabs my hand to physically pull me over to the couch. I later learn at this point that the guy that's with them is the fiancee of the other girl - my target is the girl's friend. I could tell that he wasn't happy with the fact I was talking to my target. Through all this, he's reaching down the front of his pants for his balls, his pants are unbuckled and his fly is unzipped as if he's about to take a piss. [Image: dodgy.gif]

She said she was from Wroclaw and told me she was leaving the next morning (I was trying to feel out number availability.) Soon afterwards, she said that she had to leave with her friend because the fiancee (who was obviously intoxicated) wanted to go elsewhere. I counter that her friend can leave with the fiancee and she can stay and drink with me. She says they will all go to another place and I am welcome to join them. Thinking that she's a viable prospect, and not relishing more attitude from the girls at Cuba Libre, I go for it.

Once we get outside, it turns out that he went to go get something to eat, leaving the three of us together in the street. My target suggests we go drink at the Ice Bar just near Cuba Libre, and we head off. By this point, she and I are walking hand-in-hand. We get there and they order three shots of something sweet - I know it was 6zl per shot, or roughly $2 each. We down the shots and they suggest getting another round - this time of four, since apparently the bartender wanted to drink with us, so we're only charged the three. The total comes to 34zl, and they look over to me as if expecting me to pay for it. It truly isn't that much for me - roughly $12 at the current exchange rate - so I pay for the shots.

We banter for a bit more, until she, out of the blue, asks me what my astrological sign is. I remember from Bang Poland one of the stories where Roosh's girl asks him the exact same question and it's basically a blatant tell that she wants to have sex, so I'm pretty pumped at this point.

Soon after she tells me that her friend has to leave ...

... and I'm thinking, fuck, these girls just scammed me...

... and that she'll stay with me while her friend goes home with her fiancee.

At this point fireworks are going off in my head. I'm thinking I basically have it made.

Of course ... I don't.

The three of us walk outside to find her fiancee and drop off the friend. He really doesn't like the fact that she's staying with me. Starts screaming and swearing at me in Polish - I remain impassive (I know he was swearing by the frequent repetition of the word kurva.) My target mentions he was in the army - hell, maybe he's some sort of ultra-nationalist freak or whatever. Meanwhile, the other girl is trying to get my number and asking where my apartment is and begging me to take care of her friend. My target and the fiancee get into an extended argument in Polish, and I have no clue what's going on .. until the target starts walking - away from me and the other two.

I follow her, trying to understand what's going on ... and the fiancee shoves me, hard. Obviously, with me being military and all, there's absolutely no way I can get into trouble here - things like that can lose you your career back home, let alone in a foreign country where you could cause an international incident. And he has something like 30-40lbs (of fat, not muscle) on me, so I truly don't know if I could take him or not. And I'm not about to try and find out. She turns back and says to me that she's really, really sorry, but that he's just being "too crazy" and she needs to head home. I watch, in utter disbelief at my bad luck, as they walk off.

Now, the story at the Ice Bar reads a lot like the scams that Roosh warned about in Don't Bang Latvia. I realize that there's a bit of rationalization hamster in what I'm about to say, but for a potential scam, it was a Emmy-level act for really not that much in the way of profit. 34zl? Surely they'd try and do better than that.

So what I think happened is this: that to some drunk, slovenly Polish ultranationalist fucktard, the thought of his fiancee's attractive friend getting banged out by some strange foreigner barely 20 minutes into knowing her - on her country's Independence Day, no less - was too much to bear for him. [Image: lol.gif]

At the very least, my nights out here have progressed in a strangely linear fashion from blowout to hook to number to makeout to almost-bang. So I just gotta stick it out, I guess.

HSLD

Messages In This Thread