rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

So this will be the first time I've spent abroad since taking the redpill and finally starting to learn my way around the secrets of game. I'll be able to post regularly about experiences, local tips, things to do/see ... and, of course, my experiences gaming in Hamburg and all over Germany.

A bit about myself: early 20's, white, 6'2", roughly 190lbs. I started to discover game roughly three years ago, when I happened upon a copy of Rules of the Game, Neil Strauss' sequel book to his famous (infamous?) book The Game. From there I bounced from resource to resource, learning and applying what I could, when I could ... and now, three years later, I find myself on this forum, having learned a lot but wanting to take myself to the next level.

As I'm writing this in the departure lounge of Toronto Pearson International Airport, they're calling my flight to Frankfurt now - so gotta cut it short.

To Deutschland!!

HSLD

Messages In This Thread