rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two words - HOT YOGA

Two words - HOT YOGA

Here's what Hot Yoga means to you:

1. Access to lots of good looking girls. Especially if you attend classes in a wealthy or trendy area. For example, I just finished a couple classes in Soho this past weekend. Half the class were aspiring models, no exaggeration. The other half were attractive, well kept, affluent girls with great figures. You can't be a fatty to do yoga.

2. Out of 25 people, there was only 2 guys (myself and a gay guy). Zero competition. My friends in LA report the same. These are the type of niche environments every guy should search for. Million times better than the club IMO.

3. There's something about hot yoga that gets everyone DTF. You can just tell these girls were dying to put their flexibility to use. I got a lot of eye contact and a lot of smiles. The vibe was very sexual. I think you can take the leap and assume many of these girls are open minded and experimental, as well. Just my instincts speaking.

4. Great attitudes. As I said, I think the girls who go do you are a little more open minded and experimental. By the end of the session, these hotties were dripping in a pool of sweat. They were not at their best, and a little self conscious. I used it to my advantage.

Conclusion: Seek out a hot yoga studio in your local trendy area. Odds are the guy to girl ratio will be incredibly favorable. And I m sure there will be at least a few hotties. I recommend this even more so if you live in a model rich town - NYC, MIA, LA, etc. Final tip - make sure you come dressed fashionably for your workout and after it. And wear some cologne, never hurts.

Messages In This Thread