rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sound of Your Voice

The Sound of Your Voice

Here's a little observation that might help guys who are working on their conversational skills.

I have recently fine tuned my voice a little bit. My natural voice isn't that deep and booming. Sometimes girls had a hard time hearing me when speaking to them in noisy bars and clubs. I noticed my friend who really "projects" his voice well was having an easier time getting and keeping the attention of girls. I was not "projecting" my voice strongly enough.

In Opera singing, they talk about "singing from the belly" and not from "the throat" . When you speak from your belly it produces a sound that is more deep and masculine.

A mans voice should be soothing and make a woman feel like she is in the presence of something strong and secure. Some people just have an annoying voice that is too high pitched or too whiny etc. If you think that people are having a hard time hearing you, play around with the sound of your voice and find a tone that sounds/works better.

I think the black guy from the "Old Spice" commercials is a good example.

Messages In This Thread