rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BBC article on childless women

BBC article on childless women

This is why I'm glad I'm a man. There is no deadline. You can have a kid at 85 years old I'd you want.

But I feel sorry for these women. Their whole lives they've been fed this Bill of goods to focus on their careers and put family later, and at age 40 they realize their huge mistake. It's sad, really. Women have one essential job in life and that is to basically make more people, and these women have to cope with total failure essentially at life. More and more of these articles and stories are going to come out and I think we'll start to see this trend reverse in the next 10 years or so.

Come to think of it do you guys ever see feminists that are really active that are over ~40? I think once most crazy feminists have children they realize that it's not some oppressive patriarchal thing, but rather their destined role in life. Thoughts on that last part?

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Messages In This Thread