rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Societal obsession with music.

Societal obsession with music.

I have been to maybe 3 concerts in my entire life and it wouldn't bother me if I never went to another. I don't particularly care about individual musicians, bands, who they're married to, what they do in their personal lives, etc.

But, I absolutely love music. Has there never been a time where you are sitting listening to a song, and you are just awe inspired my how well the lyrics are put together? Maybe it described something exactly as you were going through like a heartbreak. When I am having a shitty day or just not in a good place, the first thing I will do to cheer myself up is listen to some good tunes. I love analyzing lyrics. Modern day music does nothing for me, but the 70s and 80s were brilliant for music and I can recite word for word probably hundreds of songs.

Honest question - are you a very unemotional person? I almost think someone that can't appreciate a good song could have some mild case of autism or something.

Messages In This Thread