rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

Although i am about to embark on a long international trip, when i return, i'd like to live in a large city with warmer weather.

My primary targets are Los Angeles and Dallas/Houston and possibly Atlanta. Miami & Phoenix seem to have weaker economies and fewer white collar jobs.

I visited there 2 years ago and it was a very diverse and international place. I went out in downtown Houston but didn't find the nightlife or women in the clubs all that great, mainly because i didn't know where to go out in H-town. I also tried to look for some kind of club/nightlife site with pics but it doesn't seem to exist.

I've visited all of the above cities, but have never LIVED in any of them. So what is the inside scoop on these cities, their women and nightlife?

How are the women in Houston? How is the nightlife? There are A LOT of hispanics in Houston; are they the hotter Latinas or the more dumpy looking types?

Would you recommend Houston? And how does it compare with Los Angeles and also vs Dallas and Atlanta? I'm also particularly interested in Dallas as well.

My primary motivation to live there is that it would be a cheaper and easier to live as compared to Los Angeles, as i am a bit fearful of the cost of living and overall quality of life in LA if you are not rich or really well-connected.

Messages In This Thread