rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another 30 days in Europe

Another 30 days in Europe

I won't go into as much detail as my Russia/Ukraine breakdown from last year, but this is always both fun and informative:

The Numbers

The Cities and Duration:
Budapest - Two Weeks.
Warsaw - Three Nights.
Polish Wedding - Two Nights.
Tallinn - 10 nights.

Looks:
I'm 5'11, 160-165lbs, look pretty skinny. White, light brown hair, green eyes. I've had people tell me I look like Macklemore. I wouldn't say I fully agree but enough people have told me that so there must be something to it.

Total Nights Taken Off:
A night off means no drinking. That was zero. Semi nights off where a girl slept over and I did not go out, that was three. So I went out 26 out of 29 nights. All three staying in nights were in Budapest.

Total Bangs:
One of the more important stats...

Budapest - 4
Warsaw - 1
Polish Wedding - 1
Tallinn - 2

So total of 8 new bangs.

Speed of Bangs:
As a disclaimer, despite what the statistics show I still think Hungarians are the sluttiest for a number of reasons.

Budapest - 1st date, 1st date, 1st date, 1st date (notice a trend?)
Warsaw - ONS
Polish Wedding - ONS
Tallinn - ONS, ONS

Quality of Bangs:
As subjective as it gets obviously, but I will attempt to use the Tuthmosis scale. If I say 23 F(7)/B(8), that means she was 23, 7 face, 8 body.

Budapest - 27 F(6)/B(6); 24F(7)/B(7); 19F(7.5)/B(7.5); 24 F(8)/B(8)
Warsaw - 21 F(6)/B(6)
Polish Wedding - 30 F(7)/B(7)
Tallinn - 18 F(7.5)/B(7); 20 F(7.5)/B(8)

Comparisons

Nightlife:
Budapest is the winner. Simply based on Szimpla, you can have a good night any night of the week. Young drunk tourist girls changing nightly. As for the locals, many many good parties almost every night of the week. Just be weary of the Buda Bitch Shield and have tough skin. Warsaw was pretty good.

I would rather be celibate than go through Tallinn aka the Hunger Games again. On the surface, you look at my bang ratings and say to yourself "the highest average quality and the youngest...so what's wrong?" Even though I would like to say my two bangs were due largely to my skill/game, a lot has to do with luck. I knew what to do when given the luck, but meeting a random Russian on the street and banging a girl in the bathroom who was apparently super down and horny has to be part luck. The rest of the time I was battling off hoards of thirsty foreign cock for the limited pussy that is Tallinn.

English:
Winner - Tallinn. Everyone spoke English there.

Approachability:
Winner - Tallinn. At least the Estonian girls there. Almost all were receptive but it was just fool's gold as more times than not they either had a boyfriend or you got the Estonian Switch later on. In Warsaw I was eyefucked the most out of anywhere. Budapest is by far the least approachable city of this trip, and maybe of anywhere I've ever been to. Girls there are straight mean and cold at times.

Best Sex:
Winner - Hungarians love sex it's ridiculous. And blowjobs. And bisexuality. I've never experienced such a thing. A close runner up were the two bangs in Estonia but they were of the Russian side, and as I mentioned last year Russians are crazy in bed.

Best Looking Girls:
Budapest by far. The girls there have great faces, and the biggest tit to waist ratio I think I've ever seen. This is not to say the biggest tits, but when you factor in their waists at times it was absurd. The Russians in Tallinn would be second.

Cost

This was my most interesting analysis. I wanted to know how much each city would cost to live in per month, compared to my costs in NYC. All numbers include housing, utilities, food, drink, going out, transport within the city, dates, everything. The only thing not included are costs to travel between cities and/or the US, because I'm trying to gauge my living costs in the city.

Budapest - All said and done, it cost me $1260 for two weeks exactly. If we adjust for monthly cost for housing, I can do basically whatever the hell I want and go out almost every night for $2k/month.

Poland - This one is a bit more complicated because of the wedding, but I spent about $400 for my three nights in Warsaw. The wedding was basically taken care of so I can't count those nights.

Tallinn - All said and done on this, it cost me $1825 for ten nights.

Roosh's video regarding how much he makes and relative wealth really hit me. Especially since I'm about 90% location independent, meaning I only have to be in the US maybe a month of the year total. Take it one step further and that essentially means that my income is not variable, but my costs are.

So how does this compare to where I am currently living - New York City - where I stand by the comment that it is the best city in the USA?

I made no secret of how much I loved Budapest. I got 4 bangs in two weeks, basically had a threesome, met the Disney princess, had girls cooking for me and bringing me presents, and lived like a king for relatively no money. I needed to know how much I am spending in Manhattan. It is pretty good here in NYC (in fact last night just walking on the street I saw a girl that blew every girl I saw on this trip out of the water), but personally I pulled hotter and younger abroad. I took a random 30 day period and put in all my expenses and costs including housing, intercity transport, food, booze, going out basically everything. The total came out to...

$4669/month

That's a big difference. And I go out less in NYC than in Budapest, so if we matched how much we went out the difference would be greater. I banged 4 girls in NYC that month, two of which would be regulated to booty calls, two of which I would introduce to friends and only one of those that I would do a mini-relationship with..maybe. So compare that to 2k/month in Budapest for an even more extravagant lifestyle. It makes you think about things a lot. I want to dismiss NYC as not worth it, and was ready to last night typing this first draft. But then I had to leave for dinner and walking around the city there are just hoards of attractive girls around, tons of nightlife places every night of the week, and as gay as it sounds there is this indescribably energy the city has that I have yet seen duplicated anywhere including Moscow. But worth a monthly net loss of $2600 when I can have better in Budapest, or really any relatively cheap EE city? Unlikely.

I love these trips and want to say it is helping me get a clearer understanding of where I want to end up, what I want to do, and all those other trite questions we love to ask ourselves. After my 2012 trip I was dead set on Kiev, made a promise to myself to go back and starting learning Russian. After my 2013 trip I was dead set on Moscow, I started looking up jobs there as a lawyer. After I moved to NYC I was dead set on that being my base, I even signed a lease for an apartment - the first time I was committed since I bought a condo in 2006. After this 2014 trip I want to live in Buda for long term.

On the surface it looks like I can't make up my mind. But I think what I'm realizing is that either on a larger scale as men, or on the smaller scale that is myself, change every once in a while is needed. Even looking back on this trip, despite my love of Buda when I went to that Russian club in Tallinn everything I loved about Russia and its girls came rushing back to me. Whatever it ends up being, it's a fun ride and happy to share it with like minded men like yourselves. Until next time gents.

Messages In This Thread