rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

Pretty solid sheet. Props.

I also spent a month in Chengdu a few months ago. It's a nice city. However, I disagree with some things.

I don't know what spots you hit up there, but I'd rate most of the girls there as terribly average; on the 5-6 scale, if not uglier, lol. I didn't see too many stunners; actually, they were quite rare for me to spot. Didn't see any girls with big ol' asses or titties either. You'll have to show me if I go back there, haha.

It also seemed like the air conditioners wherever I went were extremely shitty. And it gets hot as a motherfucker there during the late spring/summer. Based on this, and the fact that the city gets pretty boring after a few weeks, I wouldn't live there long term. It's also supposed to be pretty cold during the winter, I think.

Also, food makes you shit water there as well. I'd have iced black coffee at a cafe in the Tianfu Square area; 30 minutes later, diarrhea. Watch out for those spicy noodle dishes too.

Overall, spot on for everything else. Never used Momo or QQ. I'd sit in the same cafe sending out a bunch of texts to random girls on WeChat via the People Nearby feature on some evenings. Got a bunch of dates that way. You're right about the girls using distorted or photoshopped pictures, hahaha. Found that out the hard way. I went to meet this girl that appeared insanely cute in her pictures, then when I saw her in person, she was sporting a mustache and a small gut. I quickly ended that shit.

Also good day game to be had in Chunxi Road and that area like you said, but really, you can approach girls anywhere.

Hardly any foreigners in most areas, so you will get stared at almost everywhere you go. It's kind of an eerie feeling being the only foreigner in most places, apart from the clubs and bars. I also have brown eyes and brown hair, but I didn't really need blonde hair and blue eyes to qualify for the 'white god factor'. I still did well, but I'd like to try out a pair of colored contact lenses to see if it would make a difference or up my results.

Quote:Quote:

but on the other, a lot of girls (especially young girls) are highly curious about it. If I had to place a number on it, I'd say about 1 in 5 girls is curious enough about it to just want to fuck you, but of course with game, the language and status you can bump this up.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. I didn't see black dudes with any Chinese girls while I was there. I also went to that nightclub area that has a row of bars and clubs lined up on the street a few times on the weekends, and once saw a group of black dudes--probably African students--standing outside, looking pretty angry. I thought maybe they got denied entry into the bars. I never did see them pull any girls.

To give you an idea of how racist they are, this is a topless foreign male waiter restaurant for Chinese women that's apparently located in Chengdu; notice they didn't hire any black dudes.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/pictures/...iters.html

[Image: foreign-male-models-as-servers-at-chengd...=413%2C467]

On another note, I'll post some pics myself since OP didn't deliver, haha.

Messages In This Thread