rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Facts That'll Make You Delete Your Facebook
Facts That'll Make You Delete Your Facebook
Quote: (07-27-2014 11:17 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I've had a Facebook account since 2005 (top that mother******s!!!). I don't use mine very often, especially since accessing it in China is a pain in the neck. However, I hang onto my account, because with people changing email addresses on a regular basis, it's my lifeline to track down certain friends. The chat feature is also handy, for people that aren't close friends. If I know them better, I'll add them to Skype.

Like Suits, living in Asia and being away from friends does change up the situation a little bit in favor of maintaining an account, at least for the sake of keeping in touch with them.

btw, do u guys not use FB messaging to holla at cute friends or friends of friends you've just met? could be something as simple as, "hey i was browsing thru my friend Samantha's vacation pics and thought u were cute [Image: wink.gif] how do u guys know eachother?" works great with hooking up with friends of friends or girls you've just met when u go out.

and Suits, i'll see ur 2005, and raise you a 2004 [Image: wink.gif]

no lie, man. after harvard/stanford/columbia, my school was among the next to be expanded to. i remember by 2005, they were letting in high schoolers on a "limited friendship" option and that made it great to game high school senior girls who wanted a taste of that college life u were living [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread